The use of cement drainage pipes is very common. Let us take a look at the use of cement drainage pipes.
1. Longitudinal and lateral drainage and water permeability of expressways;
2. The reverse side of various retaining walls of the expressway and the side ditch are straight and horizontal drainage;
3. Drainage of underground tunnels;
4. Municipal works, water purification plants, sewage plants, garbage dumps and other water supply and drainage;
5. Drainage of rest oasis such as golf courses, sports fields, parks;
6. Soil and water conservation for hillside development;
7. Underground drainage for site preparation works;