Water-proof experiment of reinforced concrete drainage pipe
System pressure test of water pipeline; segmentation and system pressure test of heating pipeline; pressure test and tightness test of gas pipeline. The strength and functional test of the pipeline is a comprehensive test of the construction quality of the pipeline, and it is also the main basis for engineering quality inspection. Therefore, it is necessary for the supervisors to strictly control the quality of the experiments in accordance with the standard requirements, and to control the most critical point before the project inspection.
1. Before the experiment, the construction unit is required to draw up an experiment plan and report it to a professional supervision engineer for approval before implementation. Professional supervision engineers shall check whether the experimental plan is safe, reasonable and feasible in accordance with the requirements of the standards and in combination with the conditions of the construction site.
2. The closed water experiment of the cement drainage pipe is to check the tightness of the pipe interface. If the interface is not strict, the pipeline interface leaks for a long time, which causes the drainage pipeline foundation to sink, the pipeline to hang, and even the road surface to collapse. There are many experiences of this phenomenon. The closed-water experiment is a comprehensive view of the quality of the drainage pipeline construction. It takes a long time and is cumbersome. Many construction units always refrain from doing all kinds of promises. The supervisors have the responsibility to urge the construction unit to do this experiment carefully.
3. Pressure test of water supply pipes and heat pipes. Supervisors should control the following points:
(1) The quality of experimental water should be tap water, but some construction units use ditch pond water to save money. Ditch ponds have a lot of cement sand and may contain harmful substances to corrode the pipeline, so they should be prevented;
(2) The pressure gauge and device orientation for pressure test shall meet the requirements. The pressure gauge must be within the useful period of calibration. The scale value of the gauge should reach 1.5 times the experimental pressure, and a pressure gauge should be installed at the far and near ends of the pipeline;
(3) The experimental pressure value and stability time should be strictly performed in accordance with the planning requirements or relevant inspection standards;
(4) It is necessary to test the pressure of thermal pipelines. The coagulation strength of the structures (such as fixed pier) on the pipeline can reach 80% or more. Special attention should be paid to the "back" reinforcement method at the end of the pipeline before the pressure test. Supervisors must carefully check whether it is safe and feasible.
4. Pressure test and tightness testing of gas pipelines should be carried out with compressed air. It is necessary to pay great attention to safety.
5. In the pipeline strength and functional experiments, the on-site supervisors need to supervise the entire process of the experiment, strictly review the experimental results, and urge the construction unit to carefully make records, fill in the experimental materials as required, and perform the signature procedures.
6. Before the various professional pipelines are shaded, it is necessary for the professional supervision engineer to carefully check the scene and verify whether the shade inspection materials are real, complete and useful. Pipes that should be carried out without strength and functional tests, or those that have failed the test, must not be backfilled.