Reinforced cement pipe drainage pipe device method process
First, the pipe support device is flat and sturdy, the valve inlet and outlet directions are correct; the connection is strong and tight.
2. The interface information of the rigid interface of the concrete pipeline shall comply with the relevant rules of this standard. Clean sand with a diameter of 0.5 ~ 1.5mm, a mud content of not more than 3% and a grid of 10mm * 10mm and a wire diameter of 20 shall be selected. Wire mesh.
3. The pipe laying should be horizontal and vertical, fixed with pipe clamps, straightness of metal riser 3mm / m, plastic pipe 4mm / m, horizontal pipe zigzag 2mm / m.
4. All pipelines must not have leakage or floor leakage. The drainage should be smooth. The water supply pipe should have a slope of 2% -5% to the drainage device.
Fifth, the appearance of the device should be inspected before it is found that cracks, protective layer drops, hollow drums, interface corners and other shortcomings should be repaired before use and determined to be qualified before use.
6. Before and after the pipe joint device is installed, the surface of the pipe joint should be cleaned and cleaned. When installing the pipe joint, the height of the bottom of the pipe joint should conform to the planning rules.
7. It is necessary to master the heating (about 20 seconds), the socket time (about 2 seconds), and the stable cooling (more than 15 seconds) for welding of PP-R pipes. It is necessary to perform three steps together during operation. People operate.
8. After the pipe joint center and elevation are re-inspected, the pipe base concrete should be poured in time.
Nine, sand and gravel foundation data should be solid, and should be in uniform contact with the pipe body and the outer wall.
10. The reserved holes for pipelines that are not connected to the branch line temporarily should be blocked.
11. When the reinforced concrete pipe is installed along a straight line, the longitudinal gap between the nozzles should conform to the standard rules.
Twelve, when filling the joints with cement mortar and wiping the joints, the joints in the pipeline should be removed.
13. The construction of steel wire mesh cement mortar and cement mortar wiping interface shall comply with the following rules: a. The outer wall of the pipe mouth shall be chiseled and washed before wiping. b. The end of the steel wire mesh should be pierced into the concrete when the concrete pipe base is poured. Before the concrete is initially set, the layer is rubbed against the steel mesh cement mortar tape. c. After the tape is completed, it should be covered with flat soft materials immediately, and watered for maintenance after 3-4 hours. 10) When the mortar and mortar is wiped and the joints are filled, the cement mortar cooperation ratio should conform to the standard planning rules.
14. The interface of the steel mortar cement mortar wiper strip of reinforced concrete pipelines shall be flat, without cracks or hollow drums. The allowable error of the width and thickness of the wiper strip shall be 0 ~ + 5mm.