1. Classification of drainage system
Drainage system can be divided into daily sewage pipeline system, industrial wastewater pipeline system and roof rainwater pipeline system according to different types of sewage and wastewater received.
2. Drainage system
Build a drainage system with a combined flow system and a split flow system.
3. Composition of indoor drainage system
The basic requirement of the drainage system is to quickly and smoothly remove the sewage and waste water from the interior of the construction to ensure that the drainage system will not damage the water seal under the shaking of air pressure. Its composition includes the following parts:
(1) The water receiver of sanitary appliances or production equipment is the starting point of the drainage system.
(2) The water trap is a pipe fitting connected between the sanitary ware and the drainage branch pipe to prevent rancidity, harmful gases, insects, etc. from entering the room through the drainage pipe . If the sanitary appliance itself has a water trap, it will no longer be installed.
(3) The drainage pipeline system is composed of a drainage lateral branch pipe, a drainage riser pipe, a buried main pipe and a drainage pipe. The drainage branch pipe discharges the sewage from sanitary appliances or other equipment into the riser. The drainage riser is a straight header connected to each drainage branch. The buried main pipe connects the drainage risers. The drainage pipe discharges indoor sewage to the first viewing well outdoors.
(4) The ventilation pipe system is to make the indoor drainage pipe communicate with the atmosphere, reduce the pressure fluctuation of the air in the drainage pipe , and prevent the water seal of the water trap from being damaged. Commonly used methods are appliance ventilation tubes, circular ventilation tubes, safety ventilation tubes, special ventilation tubes, combined ventilation tubes, and the like.
(5) The clearing equipment is the equipment for dredging drainage pipes and ensuring drainage. Includes inspection port, sweep port, and indoor inspection well.