Ecological ceramic permeable bricks are fired by using automatic molding technology and advanced kiln equipment. The product obtained a utility model patent certificate issued by the Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China on November 22, 2001, and was issued on January 11, 2002. Beijing passed the judgement of experts organized by the Ministry of Construction, and was awarded the title of "National Key New Product". It was praised by experts and recommended as the ideal building paving materials, which can be widely used in ecological parks, squares and sidewalks. , Parking lots, residential areas, etc., build elegant and colorful city scenes, and then beautify people's daily living environment, which has the following characteristics:
(1) Natural precipitation can quickly pass through the surface and make up for groundwater resources on a seasonal basis;
(2) Good ventilation and water permeability, which can adjust the temperature and humidity of the ground surface, eliminate the "heat island phenomenon" and protect the ecological balance of the ground surface;
(3) There is no stagnant water on the pavement on rainy days, which prevents reflection at night and improves the safety and comfort of vehicles and pedestrians;
(4) Absorb the noise generated by the vehicle traveling, and create a quiet and comfortable traffic environment;
(5) Compressed and sintered at high temperature, the compressive and flexural strengths are higher than the laying materials specifications of the building materials industry;
(6) Permeable bricks have complete standards and many colors, which can be used to create elegant urban scenes;
(7) In flood-prone areas, it has the function of curbing floods.