Today's society and economy are developing rapidly, and the pace of urban construction is constantly accelerating. Many city's sidewalks have been laid with materials such as marble, glazed bricks, and cement bricks. These data are poor in water permeability and natural precipitation cannot penetrate into the ground, which causes urban groundwater to not be replenished in a timely manner, which greatly wastes valuable freshwater team members. Practice and experience at home and abroad have proven that the use of eco-friendly ceramic permeable bricks is a useful way for cities to retain natural precipitation.
Production of environmentally friendly ceramic permeable bricks
Raw materials 1) Adhesive: Low temperature adhesive mainly composed of polyvinyl alcohol, cellulose, water glass and several additives.
2) Clay: Low-temperature and high-viscosity clay is used, during which the total amount of Al2O3 and SiO2 is less than 90%.
3) Industrial waste: Industrial waste such as coal gangue, waste ceramics, and waste glass.
4) Pore-forming agent: It is mainly composed of several organic materials, sawdust and carbonate.
2. Production process: Coal gangue, waste ceramics and waste glass are first crushed by a jaw crusher, and then the shape of the particles is uniformed by a ball mill. The particles are sieved into coarse and fine solid particles with a fine particle diameter of 0.05-2 mm and a coarse particle diameter of 2-6 mm. Water, adhesive and coarse solid particles are mixed uniformly, participate in the coarse particle size mixture at the base layer of the mold of the compactor, and participate in the fine particle size mixture at the upper layer of the mold. , Press molding under the pressure of 500-800 tons. Finally put it into a tunnel kiln, now it is boring for 1 hour at 100-120 ℃, and then calcined at a high temperature of 1160 ℃ for 1.5 hours. After the furnace temperature drops to room temperature, it can be taken out to make microporous honeycomb ceramic permeable bricks . According to the requirements of the user, in the production, you can participate in the appropriate amount of pigment in the upper material and equip it into a permeable brick of different colors.
Laying method of environmentally friendly ceramic permeable bricks 1. Basic treatment. The flat foundation soil is compacted, and a mixed layer of gravel and sand with a thickness of 100-150mm is laid on the foundation, and the proportion of stones and sand is 3: 1.
2. Sand cushion. On the mixed layer of crushed stone and sand, use medium sand to level and compact. The thickness of the cushion layer is 30-50mm. The cushion layer requires a flatness of ± 15mm and a mud content of less than 15%.
3. Laying. Lay the permeable brick according to the plan picture, and use the bake hammer to tap from the side. After the laying is completed, use a high-frequency small plate to ram the permeable brick surface and walk 3 times.
Use of environmentally friendly ceramic permeable bricks Environmentally friendly ceramic permeable bricks can be widely used in sidewalks, pedestrian streets, outdoor parking lots, public squares, house yards and other places. The environmentally-friendly permeable brick increases the permeable and breathable space, and has played a very good role in adjusting urban climate and maintaining ecological balance. Therefore, the implementation and use of environmentally friendly ceramic permeable bricks will definitely produce outstanding economic and social benefits.