Ceramic permeable bricks are high-quality permeable building materials processed with ceramics as materials, and are widely used in indoor and outdoor decoration. So, what are the advantages of ceramic permeable bricks ?
1. High intensity. The product is sintered at a high temperature of 1200-1300 ° C. The product combination is a combination formed by melting the physical components between the particles and cooling, and the strength is particularly high. Generally greater than 45 MPa.
2. Good water permeability. With reasonable particle gradation, it can quickly pass the precipitation from small to moderate rain.
3. Good freeze-thaw resistance. Because the inter-particle pores are large, the combination is sintering, and it has good resistance to freezing and thawing in the north. Very good solution to the problem that the cement permeable bricks have good water permeability and are not resistant to freezing and thawing.
4. Good anti-slip function. The surface particles are relatively thick, the rainwater soaks quickly, does not accumulate water after the rain and snow, does not form an ice layer, and has a better anti-slip effect.
5. Good ecological and environmental protection function. It can be produced by using industrial waste materials such as ceramic waste, sewage sludge particles, waste refractory materials, and overheated concrete, and it can be reused. After being broken, it can be fired into bricks again.6. It can improve the composition of urban microclimate and block urban flood. The porosity of ceramic permeable bricks is 20-30%, and it has a good ability to store water. In summer, after the rain, the water is soaked and soaked into the ground, nourishing the atmosphere, repairing water sources, and supplying water to trees and flowers; in the intense sunlight At this time, water transpiration can reduce surface temperature and improve microclimate. Like forming a large area of paving, it can effectively block rainwater and reduce the probability of urban flood formation.