1. General permeable brick : The porous concrete material made of ordinary crushed stone is restricted to form and is used for pedestrian walkways and squares in general streets. It is a general paving product.
2. Polymer fiber concrete permeable brick : The material is granite aggregate, high-strength cement and cement polymer reinforcing agent, and blended with polypropylene fiber, the feeding ratio is tight. After mixing, it is restricted to form. It is mainly used for municipal and important projects. And the pavement of pedestrian walkways, squares, parking lots and other places in residential quarters.
3. Color stone composite concrete permeable brick : the material surface layer is natural colorful granite, marble and modified epoxy resin, and then the bottom polymer fiber porous concrete is subjected to restricted composite formation. The product surface layer is rich, natural color, and has The general texture of stone, after being combined with concrete, is stronger than stone and has a slightly higher cost than concrete permeable bricks , and the price is 1/2 of that of stone floor tiles. It is an economical and high-grade flooring product. It is mainly used in luxury business districts, large squares, hotel parking lots and high-end villa communities.
4. Color Stone Epoxy Permeable Brick : The aggregate is made of natural color stone and imported modified epoxy resin. It is processed and shaped by a special process. This product can be prefabricated, can be cast on site, and can spell various arts. The graphics and color lines give people a pleasing feeling. Primarily used in garden landscape engineering and high-end villa communities.
5. Concrete permeable bricks : concrete products made of river sand, cement, water, and a certain percentage of water permeable agent. Compared with resin permeable bricks , ceramic permeable bricks and gap permeable bricks , this product has low production cost, simple manufacturing process and easy operation. Widely used in highways, airport runways, roadways, sidewalks, squares and garden buildings.
6. Ecological sand-based permeable bricks are based on the principle of water permeable that “destroys the surface tension of water”. It is useful to deal with the traditional technical problems of pervious materials that are easily penetrated by dust through pores and water. , A new type of eco-environmental protection data produced by sintering-free molding at normal temperature and produced by desert aeolian sand. Its water penetration principle and molding method have been evaluated as a domestic initiative by the Science and Technology Department of the Ministry of Construction, and have been successfully applied to key national projects such as "Bird's Nest", Water Cube, Shanghai World Expo China Pavilion, Zhongnanhai Work Area, and the 60th anniversary of National Day.
The environmentally-friendly permeable bricks and their functional indicators are mainly:
1. With outstanding water permeability and ventilation functions, it can make rainwater quickly enter the ground, make up for soil water and groundwater, adhere to soil moisture, and improve the living conditions of urban plants and soil microorganisms.
2. It can absorb water and heat, and regulate the temperature and humidity of some surface space, which has a greater effect on conditioning the urban microclimate and alleviating the urban heat island effect.
3. It can reduce the pressure of urban drainage and flood prevention, has an outstanding effect on avoiding pollution of public waters and treating sewage, so that no water will accumulate on the road.
4. No water will accumulate after rain and no skids after snow, which will help citizens travel safely.
5. The surface is finely concave and convex, avoiding reflection on the road surface, absorbing noise that occurs when the vehicle is traveling, and improving the comfort and safety of the vehicle.
6, rich colors, natural simplicity, economic benefits, diversified standards.