The ceramic permeable brick is fired by using automatic molding technology and advanced kiln equipment. The product obtained a utility model patent certificate issued by the Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China on November 22, 2001, and was in Beijing on January 11, 2002. It passed the judgement of experts organized by the Ministry of Construction and was awarded the title of "National Key New Product". It has been praised by experts and recommended as an aspiring pavement building material. It can be widely used in ecological parks, squares, sidewalks, Parking lots, residential areas, etc., build elegant and colorful city scenes, and then beautify people's living environment, which has the following characteristics:
(1) Natural precipitation can quickly pass through the surface and replenish groundwater resources in a timely manner;
(2) Good ventilation and water permeability, which can adjust the temperature and humidity of the ground surface, eliminate the "heat island phenomenon" and protect the ecological balance of the ground surface;
(3) There is no stagnant water on the pavement on rainy days, avoiding reflection at night, and improving the safety and comfort of vehicles and pedestrians;
(4) Absorb the noise generated by the vehicle, and create a quiet and comfortable traffic environment;
(5) Sintered at high temperature, the compressive and flexural strength are higher than the laying material standards of the building materials industry;
(6) Permeable bricks have complete standards and many colors, which can be used to create elegant urban scenes;
(7) In flood-prone areas, it has the effect of curbing floods.