1. Asphalt anticorrosive layer; Asphalt anticorrosive layer refers to the anticorrosive layer of cement pipeline equipment mainly composed of petroleum asphalt and coal asphalt.
2. Epoxy coal tar anticorrosive coating: Epoxy coal tar anticorrosive coating can be applied to short distance or medium and small diameter cement pipeline equipment. Its main advantages are convenient construction, wear resistance, good adhesion to metal appearance, and more importantly, it can reduce urban environmental pollution. The main drawbacks are long construction time and high equipment quality requirements. And the construction site is relatively large.
3. Polyethylene anticorrosive layer: The advantages of polyethylene anticorrosive layer are good mechanical properties, it can withstand physical damage during long-distance transportation, laying process, and accumulation in rocky areas, and has strong impact resistance. Together they have high insulation strength, high temperature resistance and other advantages, especially suitable for long-distance transportation of cement pipe equipment's outer wall corrosion.
4. Pipe surface pre-treatment before painting: Before painting, the pipe surface pre-treatment is the pipe metal appearance finishing operation that should be performed before the coating of the pipeline anticorrosive layer.
5. Pipeline anticorrosion layer repair and repair: There are two types of pipe anticorrosion layer repair and repair: polyethylene anticorrosion layer repair and repair and epoxy powder anticorrosion layer repair and repair.