In the construction of roadside stones, what problems should we pay attention to? Next, roadside stone processing will briefly describe the construction requirements of roadside stones:
1. It is necessary to hang the line along the road for construction. Tighten the high marking line according to the top surface of the side plane. Lay the side flat stone according to the line code. The side flat stone must be upright. Concave and convex misalignment, there is no misalignment on the plane, no misalignment on the surface.
2. The stone along the road must be built with mortar, and the mortar must be compacted.
3. The alignment of the stone joints along the road should not exceed 1mm; it is necessary for the side stones and flat stones to be staggered evenly in the center.
4. Flat rock on the side of the road should ensure that the scale and finish meet the planning requirements. The appearance is beautiful. For the side stones of the curve, the curve stones should be specially processed according to the planned radius. When laying, ensure the linear flow, roundness, and tight joints. The curved side stones need to be polished after manual chiseling.
5. The back of the stone along the road should also be tamped, and the tamping width should be no less than 50mm and the thickness should be no less than 15mm.
6. Road seam stone joints: It is necessary to hang the thread again when seaming, remove the debris in the side stone seams, wet with water, and then fill the joints with 1: 2.5 cement mortar.
7. The side flat stone is jointed and properly watered after installation.
Based on the above seven points, the expectation will help us. Welcome to our company to inquire and order!