How much landscaping can a grass planting brick count?
(1) The start and end of the calculation of the area of public oasis in the residential area is based on the oasis gap between 1 meter from the house path, the group road and the community road margin. When there is a sidewalk in the community road, it is counted to the margin of the road; (Grade) The red line of the road is counted during the journey; the distance between the building and the foot of the building is 1.5 meters, and the oasis within 1.5 meters is counted as a public oasis according to 60% of its area.
(2) The starting and ending boundaries of the area calculation of other oasis other than the public oasis in the residential area are calculated to the edge of the road; when it is near the building, it is calculated to be 1.5 meters away from the wall of the building, and the oasis within 1.5 meters is counted as an oasis according to 60% of its area; The Oasis Divide counts towards the other walls and courtyard walls.
(3) Garden equipment (including pavilions, platforms, buildings, pavilions, galleries, fountains, sculptures, rockery, swimming pools, hard-covered grounds, etc.) in the public oasis of the residential area occupies less than 30% of the oasis area Part of it is accounted for as a public oasis in a residential area; more than 30% is not accounted for as a public oasis in a residential area.
(4) If the roof of an underground building is on the outdoor natural ground, or if the semi-underground building is within 1 meter above the natural ground, and a natural beautified landscaping resettlement is adopted, and the thickness of the covering soil is not less than 0.6 meters, it shall be calculated as 2/3 of its area oasis.
(5) Independent artificial landscape waters shall be calculated as oasis according to 1/3 of its area.
(6) The oasis area of scattered trees is calculated at 1 square meter.
(7) When the planting distance of street trees is not more than 8 meters, it shall be calculated as an oasis according to its cultivation length multiplied by 1 meter.
(8) Hollow bricks cultivated lawns shall be counted as oasis according to 25% of their area.
(9) If the artificial oasis covering soil thickness on the roof and overhead layer is not less than 0.6 meters, it shall be calculated as oasis according to 25% of its area.