荷兰砖 与面包砖有哪些区别呢? Dutch brick is a kind of pavement brick with strong water absorption function, and it is not used more and more. Today, let's understand with you what is the difference between Dutch brick and bread brick?
1.High carrying capacity
(1) High-strength and high-density concrete, the world's leading consumption line, 8-10 days steam curing, compressive strength above 30MPa.
(2) The paving system is composed of subgrade, sand cushion, floor tiles and the filling sand between them. The concentrated air load is interspersed with the interlocking Uroclimus floor tiles and the grouting sand between them, and is distributed to a larger area in the direction of the degree. Therefore, the pressure of the concentrated air load on the root can be greatly reduced, so that the airborne capacity can be reduced. progress.
2.Durability, wear resistance and corrosion resistance
(1) The same body material, it is not easy to fade in harsh environments (secondary cloth from small factories). Service life is 20 years.
(2) The size is small, the bending strength is high, and the compliance to the uneven settlement of the root can be strong.
(3) The excellent anti-high temperature and freeze-thaw resistance of You Ning Shubroc floor tiles can be strong.
(4) German Bayer pigments have very high resistance to chemical corrosion
(5) High-frequency vibration on six sides, the aggregates are evenly distributed, and the appearance is relatively rough, so the surface layer is not easy to wear, and the abrasion resistance and impact resistance to high friction such as vehicle emergency braking can be stronger.
(1) The paved pavement is a flexible pavement composed of small and independent floor tiles, which can move freely without cracks under the load.
(2) You Ning Shubroc floor tile's request to the foundation is the same as that of traditional flexible pavement, such as asphalt pavement: the old pavement in any way can also be used as its foundation. You only need to ensure that the foundation is sufficiently compacted, and you can use Euclid Shubrock floor tiles on any soil foundation.
[What are the reasons for the destruction of Dutch bricks]
The universal application of Dutch bricks has not only brought many benefits to our lives, especially in the reconstruction of urban roads, but why are Dutch bricks destroyed after being laid? Let's understand together!
1. The local settlement and tearing of the aerial roots of the square bricks caused cracks in the surface stone.
2. External damage caused damage to the stone in the air.
3. Natural defects of Marble. Some marbles have many natural defects, such as cracks, trachoma, looseness, and pinching. If these defects are not repaired and compensated well beforehand, once it is placed on the air and wet and some harmful pollution, it will be the first to cause lesions and damage in the defective area and then extend. Like silver money beige, golden flower beige, brown net and so on.
4. A humid environment. The main component of marble is calcium carbonate, which shrinks under the action of water, so the looser parts of the stone structure will burst open first, leaving a stone pit in the marble air. The pit formed will continue to flourish in a humid environment, making the surrounding stones loose.
5. Incorrect protection methods. In terms of local owners and builders, although they applied protective agents to the marble beforehand, they were problematic when they were spread into the air. On the one hand, it is because the cracks and loose parts of the stone have not been repaired well. The reverse of the stone due to the large water pressure will quickly destroy it. On the other hand, although the front of the marble is also protected, the moisture in the air will enter the stone along the cracks and loose parts of the stone, increasing the humidity of the stone, thereby forming a vicious cycle.
6. Abrasion damages the luster of the marble. Marble has low hardness and poor strength. Therefore, the marble in the air, especially the place with more behavior, will quickly lose its luster. Such as Zoulang, the entrance hall, in front of the counter.
That's all for Dutch bricks. I hope that I can help you, thank you for checking my company's information in your busy schedule. If you want to understand more products, I would like to send you a call to stop consulting!