The widespread application of Dutch bricks has not only brought many benefits to our lives, especially in the reconstruction of urban roads, but why are Dutch bricks destroyed after being laid? Let's understand together!
1. The local settlement and tearing of the aerial roots of the square bricks caused cracks in the surface stone.
2. External damage caused damage to the air stone.
3. Marble's natural defects. Some marbles have many natural defects, such as cracks, trachoma, looseness, and pinching. If these defects are not repaired and compensated well beforehand, once they are laid into the air and wet and some harmful pollution, it will be the first to develop lesions and damage at the defective site and then extend. Like silver money beige, golden flower beige, brown net and so on.
4. A humid environment. The main component of marble is calcium carbonate, which will shrink under the action of water, so the looser parts of the stone structure will burst first, leaving a stone pit in the marble air. The pit formed will continue to pulverize in a humid environment, making the surrounding stone loose.
5. Incorrect protection methods. In terms of local owners and constructors, although they applied protective agents to the marble beforehand, they were problematic when they were spread into the air. On the one hand, this is because the cracks and loose parts of the stone have not been repaired well. The reverse of the stone due to the large water pressure will quickly destroy it. On the other hand, although the front of the marble is also protected, the moisture in the air will enter the stone along the cracks and loose parts of the stone, which will increase the humidity of the stone, thereby forming a vicious cycle.
6. Abrasion damages the luster of the marble. Marble has low hardness and poor strength. Therefore, the marble in the air, especially the place with more behavior, will quickly lose its luster. Such as Zoulang, the entrance hall, in front of the counter.
That's all for the Dutch bricks. I hope that I can help you, thank you for checking my company's information in your busy schedule. If you want to understand more products, I would like to send you a call to stop consulting!