For different usage requirements, there are different construction methods for the laying of Dutch bricks. How can Dutch bricks be applied to the road surface of small cars? Let Guangzhou Wanxin Pipe Industry Co., Ltd. summarize the construction process for us.
1. Excavation of subgrade: According to the plan's request, excavate the roadbed, pack up the earthwork, and reach the planned elevation; check whether the longitudinal slope, cross slope and sidelines are in line with the plan's request; repair the roadbed, level the compaction and compaction, and the compaction coefficient of more than 95%, and Watch out for buried pipelines.
2. Laying of the cushion layer: 120% thick 12% lime soil is laid and compacted, and the compaction coefficient is above 95%.
3. Laying of the bottom layer: When laying 150mm thick inorganic contact stable granules, the compaction coefficient (particle size 5-30mm) is over 93%.
4. Laying of waterproof layer: laying a 20mm thick 1: 2.5 cement mortar layer on the compacted bottom layer to wipe out the water soaked in the surface layer, and the surface of the mortar surface layer will pass through the slope of the bottom layer to the organized drainage of the reserved drain pipe .
5. Laying of the leveling layer : The leveling layer uses medium sand with a thickness of 30mm. The medium sand pleads for a certain gradation, that is, gradation sand with a particle size of 0.3-5mm.
6, surface layer laying: The surface layer is permeable brick. When laying, the permeable brick should be laid according to the plan drawing. When laying, it should be laid flat and laid securely with a rubber hammer, but it must not harm the corners of the brick. And inspection rules CJJ79-98 rules.
7. Pleasure of seam sand: The quality of sand for joints shall be in accordance with CJJ79-98.
This method is only applicable to the pavement of small cars on the road, walking, big cars and other uses. Although there will be the same process, but it is also different, so it cannot be confused!