There are pits in the fabric layer produced by bread bricks, that is, coarse materials are mixed in the center of the surface layer. This situation occurs for a reason. The editor of the Dutch brick professional manufacturer and seller generally summarizes the following five conditions:
1. Cause: The fabric pit is too shallow.
Solution: Adjust the time of pre-pressing (pre-vibration) of the bread brick machine to increase the depth of the fabric pit. (If there is a proximity switch for the depth of the fabric pit, turn the proximity switch down.) If you increase the fabric pre-pressing time, you cannot increase the depth of the fabric pit. Bottom material.
2. Cause: Replace the long brush on the bread brick machine.
Solution: Replace the long brush.
3. Cause: The gap between the bottom frame surface of the coarse material truck and the outer surface of the mold frame is too large. When the material vehicle is returned, the residual material is left on the outer surface of the mold frame.
Solution: Check the pallet (When the thickness of the pallet is uneven, the gap between the bottom frame surface of the rough material truck and the outer surface of the mold frame is large and small, leaving residual material.) Adjust the height and level of the guide rail of the material truck. The bottom table and the mold frame are horizontal; the wear strip on the bottom of the material cart is worn or the mold frame is worn. Repair the mold frame or replace the wear strip of the material cart. Under the condition that the production is not affected, during the stirring process, the humidity of the bottom material is increased as much as possible to reduce the residual material on the mold frame.
4. Cause of the fault: When the bread brick machine is laying the bottom material, the raking time is too long. After it is full of coarse material, it overflows from the gap between the bottom frame of the material truck and the outer surface of the module, causing too much residual material on the outer surface of the mold frame.
Solution: Turn down the rake time as much as possible.
5. Cause: The particles of the primer are too coarse. When the molding is vibrating, the fabric layer protrudes.
Solution: Select raw materials strictly according to the requirements of our company.
I hope the reasons and solutions summarized by the editors of Guangzhou Wanxin Pipe Industry Co., Ltd. above will be useful to us. If there is a problem, it does not matter.