What should I do if the fabric brick cracks when the bread brick machine produces Dutch bricks? This may happen for the following reasons.
1. Defective cause: After forming, there is no micro-lifting action or the micro-lifting is too large when the pressure of the indenter is released, causing the bricks to be damaged.
Treatment method: adjust the "head pressure relief time" to see the pilot sequence valve, hydraulic control check valve and other valves.
2. Causes of the problem: the base material is unevenly distributed and the density of the bricks is different.
Treatment method: adjust the parameters or equipment to make the material of the substrate uniform.
3. Causes of the problem: The raw material particles are too large, or the raw materials are not good enough, do not meet the requirements, the concrete is mixed unevenly, and the dryness or humidity is not appropriate.
Treatment method: When producing, we must strictly select raw materials in accordance with the requirements of our company and make ingredients according to the ratio provided by our company. If there is no problem with the concrete mix, adjust the dryness and humidity to mix the concrete evenly.
4. Defective cause: The pallet is unqualified, and the brick will not be formed during molding. (The thickness of the pallet is too thin, and the strength is not enough; the same pallet is built, the thickness is uneven, and the error is large; the unqualified assembled wooden board is used, and the joint between the board and the board is separated during oscillation.
Solution: Replace the pallet and use a pallet that meets the requirements.
5. Causes: There are problems with the oscillation system: unstable oscillation of the molding and uneven oscillation force.
Solution: Check and repair the oscillation system.
6. Causes: The level of the indenter and the mold frame is not well adjusted. There is a height difference when demolding, and the knowledge bricks break.
Treatment method: adjust the indenter and die frame.
7. Defective cause: The molding oscillation force is too large, or the molding oscillation time process causes damage to the brick surface.
Treatment method: reduce the molding pressure or adjust the shaking table holder to reduce the oscillation force; if the oscillation time is too long, reduce the cloth oscillation or reduce the blanking pre-vibration time, etc., thereby shortening the molding oscillation time .
If the above reasons are not solved and your problem is still not solved, then choose a professional manufacturer, and the professionals will solve the problems for you.