With the widespread application of permeable bricks as floor covering materials, dedication to urban greening will become increasingly prominent. Permeable bricks are also a large category, and there are many different types of small categories.
1. General permeable brick: The porous concrete material whose raw material is general crushed stone is restricted to form, and is used for pedestrian walks and squares in general streets. It is a general paving product.
2. Polymer fiber concrete permeable brick: The raw materials are granite aggregate, high-strength cement and cement polymer reinforcement, and blended with polypropylene fiber, the feeding ratio is tight, and the mixture is restricted to form after mixing. It is mainly used for municipal and important projects. And the paving of the sidewalks, squares, parking lots and other areas in residential quarters.
3. Colored stone composite concrete permeable bricks: The raw material surface layer is glued with natural colored granite, marble and modified epoxy resin, and then the composite with the polymer fiber porous concrete at the bottom is formed by restriction. This product has a rich, natural color, and The general texture of stone, after being combined with concrete, has a higher strength than stone and a slightly higher cost than concrete permeable bricks, and the price is 1/2 of that of stone floor tiles. It is an economical and high-grade paving product. It is mainly used in luxury business districts, large squares, hotel parking lots and high-end villa communities.
4. Color stone epoxy pervious brick: The raw material aggregate is natural color stone and imported modified epoxy resin, which is processed and shaped by special process. This product can be prefabricated, can be cast on site, and can spell various arts The graphics and color lines give people a pleasing touch. Primarily used in garden landscape engineering and high-end villa communities.
5. Concrete permeable bricks: concrete products made of river sand, cement, water and a certain proportion of water permeable agent. Compared with resin permeable bricks, ceramic permeable bricks and gap permeable bricks, this product has low production cost, simple manufacturing process and easy operation. It is widely used in highways, airfield runways, roadways, sidewalks, squares and garden buildings.
As a kind of pavement material with outstanding porosity, it must deal with the problems of uneven water supply rate and small volume of moist soil in artificial fixed-point irrigation in garden management; its outstanding ventilation function has invented a certain factor for plants. The environmental conditions of the plant also played a protective role in the root system of the plant.