With the development of the modern era, when we use it, we often use sintered bricks for road paving, which has reached our normal use since then. Let ’s take a look at the differences with permeable bricks.
1. Permeable bricks and sintered bricks are classified as common bricks, but pervious bricks are a skill of previous years. Using soluble pigments with strong coloration, through appropriate processing, and through screen printing, the pre-designed patterns will be designed. It is printed on the body of porcelain bricks, and depending on the body's absorption of the pervious glaze, the wetting effect of the penetration aid on the body penetrates into the body, and it is fired and polished into a ceramic permeable brick showing color or pattern. Therefore, the surface of the brick body is not abrasion resistant, and the antifouling function is poor. Polycrystalline bricks currently have the ability to dry flow in the market. Polycrystalline particles such as quartz are added during the production process, so the three-dimensional sense of the brick pattern is strong, and the wear resistance and antifouling are better.
2. For the preparation of raw materials, the common permeable bricks are made of a single clay material, and the sintered bricks are made of a large number of high-quality infertility materials and clay materials, so they have better physical and chemical functions.
3. Surface gloss and flatness The surface gloss of ordinary permeable bricks is generally around 65 degrees, and most of the landscape bricks can reach above 85 degrees, and the pinholes on the surface of the brick body are less likely to hide dirt and dirt, and the anti-fouling effect is more it is good.
4. Fine powder particle size, sintered bricks have higher requirements for material particle fineness. Generally, fine powder of not less than 270 mesh is required to become a qualified powder, and permeable bricks have lower requirements. Therefore, in the future, the body will be much more solid, and its water absorption rate will be much lower than that of permeable bricks, and its abrasion resistance will be stronger.
5. The function of the brick body. The permeable brick is made with one-time cloth and screen printing skills. The texture of each brick body is almost the same, and the texture displayed is flat. The biggest feature of the sintered brick is the concentric body, that is, the strong sense of permeability, which shows that the three-dimensional texture is more delicate. Do you understand the differences in the use of sintered bricks? Generally, when we use them, we can choose from the introduction of the above editors, and we have found bricks suitable for our use. Extended use period.