Permeable brick is a new century environmental protection building material that was born to deal with urban surface hardening, build a high-quality natural living environment, and maintain balance. It has the benefits of maintaining water permeability, thermal insulation, high strength of skid resistance, and weather resistance on the ground, and contributes to the restoration of water permeability of the surface, the advancement of air quality, the construction of sponge cities, and the creation of ecological homes.
Ceramic permeable brick
What are the three major elements of ceramic permeable bricks?
1. Whether water can pass through the top surface of the block 2. Whether water can pass through the pores of the block 3. Whether water can directly penetrate the bottom surface of the block.
Ceramic permeable bricks are generally permeable by the pores on the surface of the brick, and the other is permeable by the gap between the brick and the brick. Assuming that water can pass through the top surface of the block, then the permeable brick is brick and brick. The gap between the bricks is water-permeable. The surface of this brick is relatively flat and beautiful in appearance, but its water permeability is relatively poor. Water is assumed not to pass through the top surface of the permeable brick, and pores are selected for permeable. The surface of the more permeable permeable bricks on the market are rough and the pores are very large. This permeable brick has a relatively low service life and a short permeable time. So what? Because the big permeable feature of large porosity is that it is simply blocked by dust, once it is blocked, it loses the effect and value of the permeable brick, but the cost of this kind of large pore permeable brick is relatively low.
It is assumed that water can directly penetrate the bottom surface of the block, and the surface is very fine. This ceramic permeable brick has a long water permeability and a long service life. It is our recommended permeable brick product.
What are the varieties of permeable bricks?
1. According to specifications: permeable pavement tiles, permeable road panels,
2. According to the function of water permeability: A pole: 0.75 tons of rainwater per hour per square meter; Class B: 0.37 tons of rainwater per hour per square meter.
3. According to the process: fired permeable bricks, non-fired permeable bricks
Variety of permeable bricks
Non-burning permeable brick:
1. General permeable bricks: The materials of general permeable bricks are porous concrete materials of ordinary crushed stone, which are formed by restraint, and are used for sidewalks and squares in general streets.
General permeable brick
2. Polymer fiber concrete permeable brick: Its material is granite stone aggregate, high-strength cement and cement polymer reinforcer and blended with polypropylene fiber. Its feed ratio is tight and it is constrained to form after mixing. It is mainly used for municipal and important purposes. Works and paving of places such as squares, walkways, parking lots in residential quarters.
Polymer fiber concrete permeable brick
3. Color stone composite concrete permeable brick: Its material surface layer is glued with natural colorful granite, marble and modified epoxy resin, and then bound with the polymer fiber porous concrete at the bottom to form a constrained composite. This product has a beautiful surface layer with natural colors. The texture is the same as that of stone. After compounding with concrete, the strength is higher than that of stone and the cost is slightly higher than that of concrete permeable bricks, and the price is 1/2 of that of stone floor tiles. It is an economical and high-grade flooring product. It is mainly used in luxury business districts, large squares, hotel parking lots and high-end villa communities.
Color stone composite concrete permeable brick
4. Color stone epoxy pervious brick: The material aggregate is natural color stone and imported modified epoxy resin, which is processed and shaped by special process. This product can be prefabricated, can be cast on site, and can spell various Artistic graphics and color lines give people a pleasing touch. Primarily used in garden landscape engineering and high-end villa communities.
Color Stone Epoxy Permeable Brick
5. Concrete permeable bricks: concrete products made of river sand, cement, water, and adding a certain proportion of water permeable agent. Compared with resin permeable bricks, ceramic permeable bricks and gap permeable bricks, this product has low production cost, simple production process and easy operation. Widely used in highways, airfield runways, roadways, sidewalks, squares and garden buildings.
Fired permeable bricks:
Ecological ceramic permeable brick: Ecological ceramic permeable brick is a water permeable principle that "destroys the surface tension of water". It is useful to deal with traditional permeable materials that are easily blocked by dust through pores and water permeability. problem. Sapphire clear water environmental-friendly ceramic permeable brick has super strong water permeable function. It is constrained by a large tonnage press and fired at high temperature. Its compressive strength is greater than 50mpa and its water permeability is above 20 (mm / s). It is the standard of similar foreign products. More than twice, it can perfuse 60mm / h of rainfall.
Ceramic permeable brick
What are the advantages of ceramic permeable bricks?
55 kg per square meter
On the 100 square meters of factory floor space, various ceramic floor tile wastes are piled into mountains. It is understood that these wastes come from various ceramics production plants. In fact, the useless floor tile scraps are "big treasures". The raw material of ecological ceramic sintered permeable brick is ceramic waste. "These waste floor tile wastes amount to more than 50,000 tons. They will be sintered at 1300 ° C within seven or eight months. All permeable bricks will be produced and supplied to all parts of the country. This will also be useful in treating waste floor tiles. The problem of long-term storage and pollution of the environment. "
Ceramic permeable brick
"In the sponge city, the permeable brick created by the surface engineering is practically like a breathing sponge. It absorbs and stores the rainwater when it rains, and can transpiration when it is dry. A square permeable brick can absorb 55 kg of water, exceeding 20 kg. Quick infiltration can be completed at any time. "Originally, these moist permeable bricks were just the rainwater that had been stored in Zibo in the past few days.
In order to verify the permeability of permeable bricks, some people have done experiments. A bucket full of clear water with a capacity of about 20 liters was spilled on the ground, and was "drinked up" instantly. Except for the watermark left on the surface, there was no water at all. Where did the water go? Originally, "Clear water is like heavy rain. Rainwater can not only penetrate into the ground quickly to restore the natural water storage ability of the ground, avoid groundwater drying up, but also improve the living environment of vegetation. It can also absorb fog while regulating atmospheric humidity Haze particles, noise reduction and temperature reduction, and then the problem of urban heat island effects must be addressed to a certain extent. "
Ceramic permeable brick
What is the selection of ceramic permeable bricks?
Ceramic permeable bricks are high-quality permeable building materials composed of ceramic materials that are sieved and selected materials, arranged in a reasonable particle gradation, added with a binder, and then formed, dried, and sintered at high temperatures.
Production of ceramic permeable bricks
What are the characteristics of ceramic permeable bricks?
Good water permeability: The reasonable particle gradation of ceramic permeable bricks can quickly pass precipitation from small to moderate rain.
High strength: The product is sintered at a high temperature of 1200-1300 ° C. The combination of the product is a combination composed of the physical components between the particles and then cooled, and the strength is very high. Generally greater than 45 MPa.
Good freeze-thaw resistance: due to the large pores between the particles, the combination is sintering, and it has excellent resistance to freeze-thaw in the north. It has dealt with the difficult problem that the cement permeable bricks with good water permeability are resistant to freezing and thawing, while those with good freezing and thawing resistance are impermeable.
Good anti-skid function: The particles on the surface of the ceramic permeable brick are coarse, the rainwater penetrates quickly, there is no water accumulation after the rain and snow, and no ice layer is formed. The anti-skid effect is better.
Outstanding ecological and environmental protection function: ceramic waste, sewage sludge particles, waste refractory, overheating and other industrial waste can be selected for production and can be reused. After being broken, it can be fired into bricks again. General permeable brick: Porous concrete material made of ordinary crushed stone is constrained and used for pedestrian walkways and squares in general streets. It is a general paving product.
Permeable effect of ceramic permeable bricks
What are the factors related to the quality of ceramic permeable bricks?
The smaller the particle size of the material, the higher the firing temperature and the better the abrasion resistance; the participation of bentonite can advance the abrasion resistance of the permeable brick; the greater the molding pressure, the better the abrasion resistance of the permeable brick. The change of the permeability coefficient of permeable bricks is closely related to the firing temperature, but is not greatly affected by the particle size composition of the material. In the case of narrow particle size distribution, the influence of the molding pressure on the water permeability coefficient is small. The porosity of the permeable brick decreases with the advance of the firing temperature, and the influence of the molding pressure on it is not obvious.
What are the defects of traditional permeable materials?
The construction quality of permeable pavement in China is not optimistic. Many permeable pavement practices are not permeable or poorly permeable. The reason is that, on the one hand, the construction unit's lack of understanding of the special requirements of water-permeable paving; on the other hand, China has not yet formulated relevant standards for water-permeable paving construction inspection, and China's current ground-paving construction inspection Many of the standards are not suitable for the special requirements of water-permeable paving. Some rely on the bricks themselves to absorb water or the gap between the bricks and bricks. The pervious material is flooded, and the banner of permeable bricks is popular. Some of the problems with these bricks are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
(1) Poor water permeability is still not dealing with the road area water problem. Water has accumulated for a long time, and the moss is slightly longer, which causes the slip resistance to decrease and the pedestrian to fall briefly.
(2) When the difference in strength of the trolley cracks, it will crack.
(3) Easily weathered. These problems occur because the product is a product of the bonding of organic and inorganic materials without being fired. It should be expected.
Wanxin Building Materials provides you with imitation stone bricks, permeable bricks, side stones, square pavement bricks, PC bricks, cement pipes, etc., which are produced, sold, and wholesaled. The quality of the products is excellent. Welcome to consult and order!