Now there are various types of bricks on the market. In the meantime, permeable bricks are currently used as building materials in many home furnishings, especially for projects that require good water permeability such as paving. Permeable bricks are widely used in urban road construction due to their unique functions. So how much is the price of permeable bricks? How much does it cost to buy permeable bricks? The editor of Guangzhou Wanxin Cement Product Factory will give us detailed information about the price of permeable bricks for us to understand.
I. Brief introduction of permeable bricks:
The most common permeable brick on the market is made from crushed stone and concrete. In addition, permeable bricks have many raw materials, which can be divided into polymer fiber concrete permeable bricks, colored stone composite concrete permeable bricks, colored stone epoxy pervious permeable bricks, and concrete permeable bricks.
Now, the newly launched sidewalk ecological permeable bricks have the functions of flood storage, rainforest cultivation, water permeability, dust reduction and noise reduction, which greatly increase the comfort of urban residences; in rainy and snowy weather, the water on the brick surface can be penetrated in time Underground to relieve the pressure of rainwater discharge from municipal facilities; when the air is dry, it is conducive to the volatilization of groundwater, regulate the surface temperature and humidity, and eliminate the urban heat island phenomenon.
For most people, the permeable brick only knows that it has a good permeable function, but because of this function, it has brought great assistance to the city. For example, it can improve the growth conditions of plants on the ground. To a certain extent, the urban climate is adjusted, and the permeable brick itself has a non-slip effect, which can also effectively reduce the noise of the bicycle.
Second, the price of permeable bricks:
The price of permeable bricks is very low compared to ceramic tiles. Generally speaking, the price of permeable bricks with larger standards is relatively higher. Generally, the price of permeable bricks is 20 to 40 yuan. About one square meter, this must first be determined according to the local market.
1. Price of sintered brick: 2.5 yuan / piece
Permeable bricks for roads, parks, and squares. Shale sintered bricks have higher strength and more uniform appearance than ordinary sintered bricks.
2. Price of cement color brick: 1.1 yuan / block
Glazed concrete color tiles for use on sidewalks, roads, gardens and squares.
3. The price of pottery side stone: 23 yuan / piece
The clay material has a square appearance and a clean brick surface. It is widely used in garden construction and is ornamental.
Third, the price of permeable bricks-standard:
In fact, permeable bricks are divided into a variety of raw materials. The most common is compressive stone crushed with concrete. This is also our most common permeable brick. In addition to such bricks, permeable bricks are also divided into polymer fiber concrete permeable bricks, colored stone composite concrete permeable bricks, colored stone epoxy pervious permeable bricks, and concrete permeable bricks.
There are many standards for permeable bricks. If required, they can also be customized by manufacturers. The common permeable brick standards on the market are: 400X200X50, 400X400X50, 300X300X50, 300X150X50, 200X200X50, 240X120X50, 200X100X50, and 230 * 115 * 60 and 200 * 100 * 60.
Fourth, the price of permeable bricks-classification:
With the continuous progress of science, permeable bricks are constantly being optimized. At present, there are many classifications of permeable bricks, including general permeable bricks, polymer fiber concrete permeable bricks, composite concrete permeable bricks, colored stone composite concrete permeable bricks, and color Stone epoxy permeable brick, concrete permeable brick, ecological sand-based permeable brick.
Fifth, the price of permeable bricks-advantages
1. Water permeability is good, even if it rains, it can infiltrate the ground even in rainy days, prevent the pavement from showing a lot of standing water, allow the soil to get sufficient water, and provide outstanding conditions for urban greening.
2. The permeable brick can also absorb heat when it absorbs moisture, so it can play an effect of adjusting temperature and humidity. Although the effect range is only partial, it also provides obvious assistance to urban temperature.
3. The surface of the permeable brick has a small bump plan. Such a plan can prevent the road surface from reflecting light, and can form a safety protection for drivers and passersby. And such a plan can also absorb the noise from the vehicle's travel, and the increased friction will also help the safety of vehicle traffic.
4. The permeable brick can be arranged in various colors during production, so it can be matched with various visual effects when laying, which has strong beauty. Moreover, permeable bricks are affordable and economically low. It is now one of the most widely used masonry materials in urban road construction.
6. Permeable brick price-effect:
The first effect of the permeable brick is that it can absorb water. After the water absorption is full, it can gradually drain water. It is called Wanxin permeable brick because it is used in the construction of the bottom layer to make the bottom layer more secure.
The permeable brick was first invented by the Dutch. When they built the city around the sea, they found that the receding seawater would have a serious impact on the building of the ground floor and the city, leading to the decline of the ground floor and the solidity of the building. So they invented a masonry that allows water to escape from the gap. Later, the American company Shubloc invented a pavement brick that can absorb and drain water. This is the evolution of permeable bricks. Permeable bricks are now used in many pavement constructions, and their strength and water permeability are very good.
Wanxin Building Materials provides you with imitation stone bricks, permeable bricks, side stones, square pavement bricks, PC bricks, cement pipes, etc., which are produced, sold, and wholesaled. The quality of the products is excellent. Welcome to consult and order!