Foreword-With the rapid development of the Chinese economy, China's spectacle career has also gone through a period of rapid development for more than ten years. In the current economic situation, the entire profession has been rethinking the past real estate development without paying attention to planning and innovation, and only paying attention to the appearance; it does not pay attention to the actual needs of the project, regardless of the cost of waste of resources and other phenomena, and began to discuss low-cost vision planning ideas.
I. Planning ideas determine cost performance
1. The idea guides the scene. Good ideas not only make people look good, they can also reach a high artistic value, and they can also reasonably control the cost. Nowadays, western scene styles such as neo-classical and ARTDECO are very popular in China. For the time being, regardless of the invasion of civilization brought by these styles, it is necessary to pay a high budget to ensure quality when talking about capital investment. This makes the scene profession awkward. To the point.
2. Dealing with space and functional layout is the key to success or failure of the scene, as is cost control. Within the control of limited capital, first of all, the fundamental functional needs and the existing opposition of the processing place should be met. On this basis, the corresponding planning and optimization is based on the cost.
3. "Garden is clever for borrowing, so you can be good at it". The ancestors have already informed us that we should respect the existing resource conditions and functional layout of the place, and take advantage of the situation to reduce excessive adjustments to the place and then control the cost the purpose.
4. Manipulate the soft and hard ratio of the scene plan, and on the premise of satisfying the function, try to reduce the investment in hardness and construction, and make the fine planning of the plant plan together (such as accurate points, reasonable grouping, etc ...). ).
2. Cost control in data selection and application
1. Scenery information is not expensive or not. The key is whether the planner can plan and combine reasonably. Like an unqualified chef, no matter how high-level ingredients can make people unable to swallow, a clever woman can turn ordinary ingredients into delicious dishes, and so is the vision planning. For example, paving planning, as long as the paving method and color arrangement of the paving are planned, even the cheap planning data can achieve a good planning effect. Take the example of the ceramic square tile below.
2. Some renovation projects can retain the available resources on site and make them available again through planning. It not only inherits the traces of the site's previous history, but also achieves cost control, and sometimes can achieve unexpected planning effects.
3. Adopt modularized planning. Try not to plan too complicated and too many modules to reduce the difficulty of construction. Try to reduce unnecessary cuts together. If there are scrap materials, they should also be used reasonably.
4. In the selection of materials, try to choose local scene data, whether it is capital control or the characteristics of scene civilization, it can achieve a good effect.
5. With the continuous development of the scene profession and science and technology, new scene materials are also emerging. Many new materials have better cost performance than traditional materials. Planning professionals should pay attention to understanding new information in real time and make reasonable use of it.
3. Height difference processing
1. Respect the existing topography of the site in handling elevation differences without making excessive planning changes and reducing earthwork. And can use the site height difference to set up a rich participation space to reach the site's reasonable use.
2. Cooperate with people's travel dynamics on scene height difference processing, combined with the layout method, to form a rich scene experience. Combine plant cultivation together to add vertical layering.
Control of plant planning costs
1. The plant plan respects the spatial layout of the place, and achieves accurate points according to the planning needs. The plant level should not be too dense, and the main areas should be decorated with big trees. The other areas are mainly small trees and shrubs.
2. Reserve space for plant growth and learn to wait. In terms of plant selection, fast-growing and slow-growing trees are combined, and the size of seedlings does not need to be too large to create a reasonable community connection. After three to five years, it will naturally have a good plant effect.
3. The space layout of the cooperation place, adding the setting of the lawn space, choosing the appropriate grass species together, and cooperating with the refined plant planning to achieve the intention of saving costs.
4. The use of local tree species can not only reduce transportation costs, but also save costs for later protection due to its good adaptability to the local environment.
V. Ecological planning
Establishing a complete ecological community and a self-sufficient ecological chain can well reduce the cost of early investment and later protection.
1. Use simple and convenient construction techniques as much as possible to reduce the cost and waste of time caused by overly complicated construction techniques.
2. Innovative construction technology, adding construction convenience.
3. The scene planning company needs to ensure that the construction details are in place and reasonable at the drawing level, so that the construction party can fully understand the planning intentions and strictly follow the drawings.