With the continuous change of today's society, people continue to seek for a high-quality life. Paving slabs are now everywhere in paving construction projects such as squares and gardens. Most of the harmful substances will disappear after sintering at high temperature. Environmental protection. So how should we choose in ordinary purchases.
1. First of all, we should look at its standard scale. If the scale error is greater than plus or minus 2 mm, it is unqualified. There is also the precision of the internal particles. If the particles are too rough, the strength and water absorption of the brick may be affected in the future.
2. Check whether the interior color of the paving brick is the same as the exterior. If the difference between the inside and the outside is too large, it is likely that it is not burned through during production. Such a brick will crack for a long time. You can also knock two bricks to hear the sound. The sound of better quality is louder. The better the appearance of the brick, the smoother it will be.
3. Check whether the colors between the paving slabs are consistent and whether there is color difference. You can take out several bricks and put them together and watch them carefully under the light.
4. The color difference of good paving slabs is very small, and the colors between products are basically the same, while the poor products have large color differences, different color shades, and unevenness.
5. Turn the brick and look at the reverse side. The reverse side of the glazed tile is generally red or white, while the reverse side of the vitrified tile is generally milky white.
Regarding the process of how to identify paving slabs introduced by the above editors, do you all know that good quality paving slabs have the highest price-performance ratio from a long time, and will save some costs to a certain extent.