Landscape brick is one of the first landscaping elements now. It is a block with integrated insulation, decoration and load bearing. So what preparations should be made before we post the square landscape brick? Here are the details for us:
1. Preparing construction equipment for landscape tiles: scales, sieve with 5mm aperture, trolley, vat, wooden socks, spirit level, square ruler, ruler plate, alloy ladle, wire support plate, box ruler, cutting saw, etc.
2. Material requirements:
(1) Internal wall tiles: the surface should be flat, with the same color, the standard is correct, the edges and edges are regular, and there are no shuttles or missing corners.
(2) White cement: 32.5 grade white cement.
(3) Concrete interface treatment agent.
(4) Sand: Medium sand, sifted before use.
(5) Cement: Grade 32.5 ordinary portland cement, should have factory quality certificate and re-examination report.
3. Finally, consider the operating conditions: choose the tiles with the same color and the same standard, stack them and keep them separately. Before sticking, the substrate must be inspected. There is no hollow drum. The surface flatness of the substrate must be treated. The construction drawing of the facing brick (row brick drawing) should be determined according to the geometric surface condition of the substrate.