Although landscape bricks are produced at high temperatures, there is still a cooling process in production. This is an important link. To ensure the smooth operation of the cooling operation, it is necessary to understand what is affecting the bricks. Cooling speed.
1. In the planning aspect, the landscape brick is the wall thickness of plastic products. The larger the thickness, the longer the cooling time.
2. The cooling method has a great influence on the cooling speed, which is related to the mold core, cavity data and mold base data. The higher the thermal conductivity of the mold data, the better the effect of transferring heat from the plastic per unit time, and the shorter the cooling time.
3. The closer the cooling water pipe is to the mold cavity, the larger the diameter and the larger the number, the better the cooling effect, the shorter the cooling time and the cooling fluid flow. The greater the cooling water flow rate, the better the cooling water will take away the heat by means of thermal convection.
4. The viscosity and thermal conductivity of the cooling liquid will also affect the thermal conductivity of the landscape tiles. The lower the viscosity of the cooling liquid, the higher the thermal conductivity and the lower the temperature, the better the cooling effect.
5. The thermal conductivity of plastic is a measure of the speed at which plastic conducts heat from the hot local to the cold local. The higher the plastic thermal conductivity, the better the thermal conductivity, or the lower the specific heat of the plastic, the simple the temperature changes, so the heat is simple Dissipation, better heat conduction, and shorter cooling time.
In production, it can be said that almost every production process of landscape bricks is important. The back of each process is to gradually make the bricks better and faster to complete the production and preparation, so that the bricks can have better applications. .