The pollution problem of landscape tiles is difficult to deal with. Because the appearance of landscape tiles is not light, it is easy to get the cement slurry in the tiles and joints, and it is not easy to clean them. In order to prevent the cement slurry from contaminating the ground and the landscape bricks from being contaminated, we can adopt the following measures.
1. Control pollution during construction, distinguish the responsibility area, who will be responsible for the local area, and the quality inspector will carry out inspections every day. The polluted areas must be reworked before inspection.
2. The white cement joint is selected, because white cement is less noticeable.
3. Select a professional team to perform seam stitching, and inspect it daily after the seam stitching.
4. Use dry and hard mortar to sew seam, and clean it easily after shooing.
5. Watering is not allowed for half a day before the seam and 12 hours after the seam. Pollution will occur due to the wet mortar on the surface of the landscape brick.
6. Adopt necessary cleaning measures for landscape bricks. Because the entire square and the road are being cross-constructed, some locals are still stuck with mortar or cement slurry. We use a polishing machine to install a wire brush head and rinse it with water. Simpler cleaning.
In summary, in the construction of landscape bricks, the construction of the surface layer should be considered from the ground floor construction, the bottom layer should be cleaned up, the bricks should be reasonably arranged, the gray joints should be prevented from being staggered, the pollution should be reduced, and the expansion joints of the bottom layer and the surface layer should be reasonably set. Good ability to control the paving quality of landscape tiles.