Landscape tiles are the same as infiltration tiles . They are tiles that are often used in construction, construction, and decoration. In fact, not only are the names different between the two, but they are also different in many ways. What are the differences?
1. But the infiltration tile is a technology of previous years. It uses a soluble coloring material with strong coloration, and after proper process treatment and screen printing process, it prints a pre-designed pattern on the porcelain tile body. The body's adsorption of the infiltration glaze and the moisturizing effect of the penetration aid on the green body penetrates into the inside of the green body, and fires and polishes the ceramic tiles that show color or pattern. And the current technology of polycrystalline bricks on the market is to add polycrystalline particles such as quartz during the production process, so the three-dimensional sense of the resulting brick pattern is strong, and the wear resistance and antifouling are better.
2. For the preparation of original data: General infiltration bricks are made from a single clay material, while landscape bricks are made of a lot of high-quality infertility materials and clay materials, so they have better physical and chemical properties.
3. Appearance and flatness: The appearance gloss of ordinary infiltration tiles is generally around 65 degrees, and landscape tiles can reach above 85 degrees, and there are fewer pinholes on the exterior surface of the brick, which is not easy to hide dirt and dirt. better.
4. Fineness of fine powder particles: Landscape bricks have high requirements for the fineness of material particles. Generally, fine powder of not less than 250 mesh can become a qualified powder, while infiltration tiles have lower requirements.
5. The function of the brick body: The infiltration brick is made by one-time cloth and screen printing technology. The texture of each brick body is almost the same, and the texture displayed is flat. The biggest feature of landscape bricks is that they are concentric, that is, they have a strong sense of transparency, which shows that the three-dimensional texture is more delicate. Because it uses more than two random fabrics, the function of each product is definitely not the same.
In short, landscape tiles and infiltration tiles are often used tiles, and their functions are also different. The former is mainly paved on the road, more on the construction floor, and the latter is more used in decoration.