应该怎么保存。 How should the cement pipe be stored? Cement pipe is a powerful device that he can often see in our days and has a wide range of applications. It is an indispensable device for our days. However, the use of cement pipes requires attention to many issues. Let me talk about it cement
Regardless of how it should be deposited.
1. Even under excellent storage conditions, the cement pipe will slowly absorb water in the air and lose its strength;
2. Cement should be inspected immediately after it is on the market. In order to ensure the quality of the project, the guidelines of inspection before application should be strictly followed; the cycle of cement inspection is longer, and generally takes one month.
3. After 3 months of storage of bagged cement, the strength decreases by about 10% -20%; after 16 months, it decreases by about 15-30%, and after one year, it decreases by about 25% -40%;
4. Cement shall not be mixed with sundries during transportation and storage;
5. Cement of different varieties, strength grades and date of manufacture shall be stored separately and marked, and shall not be mixed;
6. Bulk cement should be stored in separate warehouses; waterproof and moisture-proofing should be considered when bagged cement is stacked. The stacking height generally does not exceed 10 bags, and about one ton per square meter can be stacked;
7. The principle of "first-in-first-out" should be considered when using; the storage period should generally not exceed 3 months;
Looking forward to the summary by the above editors, do we know more about this product of cement pipe! Some friends who want to know more about cement pipes can pay attention to our website. If you need to order such products, you are welcome to come to our company for field inspection and purchase!