Landscape bricks often need to be colored in the process of production and use to add beauty. There are various ways to color landscape bricks. Different processing methods for landscape bricks should pay attention to different problems. Let ’s take a look at some of the common landscape brick coloring methods.
1. The coloring method is the cheaper information of Grade A. Adding lime powder to the low iron-containing clay to make it a yellow color product is an overall coloring method.
2. Applying makeup soil method: Landscape brick makeup soil is mainly composed of specific adhesive, flux, filler and coloring agent. Sometimes organic materials are also used as binders in the makeup soil to enhance the ability of the makeup soil to combine with the outer surface of the billet. The prepared cosmetic soil is applied by spraying, pouring, dipping or the like. Generally, the landscape tiles have different shades of red color after firing in an oxidizing atmosphere. If you add other colored mineral data to the original data, you can change the overall color of the brick to achieve a better decorative effect. purpose.
3. Glazing method: It is a special glaze suitable for the thermal expansion coefficient of the scene brick. It is applied to the damaged surface of the brick, and it is fired to form a glaze layer with a specific color.
4. Appearance dyeing method: Appearance dyeing method refers to immersing a metal salt solution that can be colored in some landscape tiles into the appearance of the brick a few millimeters deep. After firing, the appearance constitutes a solid specific color layer. Since the brick blank itself is red, so if the color range of this dyeing method is small, only dark-colored product appearances can appear, such as crimson, dark green, brown, and black. And this appearance dyeing method must use the conditions, these conditions are related to the composition of the Chinese material, the compactness and uniformity of the green body.
5. Surface coating method: This method is to uniformly extrude and adhere the colored clay on the surface of the green body during the process of extruding the mud brick of the landscape brick. The thickness is generally 5-10 mm. After firing, it forms a strong bonding layer with the bad body and appears a specific color appearance.
6. Roasting and coloring method: This method is to change the atmosphere in the kiln when the landscape tiles are roasted, so that the coloring agents carried in the green body appear different colors.
The different coloring methods of landscape bricks have different effects. We must choose a reasonable coloring method according to the specific building structure to enhance the aesthetics of the building.