At present, the construction of urban garden landscapes is in full swing, but how to deal with these massively dismantled garden landscape bricks , if they can be used from the beginning, not only can they save costs, but also protect the environment and eliminate waste bricks. Here's how to reuse garden landscape tiles.
First, it is used as the main raw material for wall plaster, or as a substitute for river sand;
2. Broken from scratch or used to fill the embankment;
3. It is used as the main raw material for bricklaying mortar and as the main raw material for making bricks.
And the scenery brick is bright in color, various sizes and shapes, let's take a look at the reasons for the widespread use of the scenery brick!
1. The paved hard pavement has a simple and unique texture, and is easy to coordinate with the building and surrounding scene environment;
2.Hard plastic vacuum kneading and forming, sintered at constant high temperature with gas on the top of the kiln. The product has the advantages of high strength, heat insulation, freeze-thaw resistance, and never fade;
3. Decrease the heat radiation on the ground to improve the comfort of people walking on the road;
4. Laying and simple maintenance. The pavement base layer does not need to be poured into concrete, and is directly laid on the compacted flat soil mattress layer, and then the construction period is greatly shortened, the work efficiency is improved, and the overall cost is reduced.