With the emergence of the modern heat island effect, the presentation of paving slabs has successfully alleviated this problem. When we usually choose, we will also choose based on the characteristics of the application. Let ’s follow the editor to understand it in detail.
1. Chemical composition: The main ingredients determine the quality and characteristics of the refractory material.
2. Bulk density: The unit density is large, the density is good, the density is good, the strength may be high, but the thermal conductivity may be large, the apparent porosity: no detailed requirements, but the manufacturer must strictly control the apparent pores.
3. Load softening temperature: It is also called the temperature at which the high-temperature load begins to deform. This parameter is very important, which indicates that the data can resist high temperature resistance.
4. Thermal shock resistance: the ability to resist rapid changes in temperature without being destroyed, the compressive strength: the ability to accept the maximum pressure (normal temperature), the flexural strength: the ability to accept shear pressure.
5. Linear change rate: Also called reburning line change or residual line change, refers to the change in volume expansion and shortening each time the same temperature changes. If the expansion and shortening are the same each time, we define such a linear change rate 0.
The above are the application characteristics of the paving slabs introduced by you. Usually, when we use them, we must also select them according to the application characteristics, strengthen their patience, and protect them.