1. Use a hammer crusher to crush the coal gangue material, and then use a drum sieve to perform particle sieving treatment so that the particle size of the obtained material is less than 2mm, and then the obtained material is mixed with a mixer and water;
2. Input the mixed materials into the aging library for aging;
3. The aged material is input into a vacuum extruder for extrusion molding;
4. Put the formed body code into a boring kiln;
5. Put the boring green body into a roasting kiln, then fire it to make paving slabs.
The above is the general process of making paving slabs. I hope to help us better understand the paving slabs.