Why composite manhole covers are widely used and the excellent characteristics of manhole covers are introduced
1. The strength of the composite manhole cover is relatively high, and the price is cheap, and the installation and protection are also more convenient, and there is no value of recovery itself, so it is not easy to lose it.
2. The composite manhole cover does not contain metal, and it is very light. There is no value of robbery. The strength of the manhole cover is very high. It is also difficult to remove the only rebar from it, so the thief does not steal it.
3. Inductive performance is in the middle position, which is better than concrete, but it is not as good as stone plastic. It is used in occasions that require high manhole cover skills.
Introduction to the excellent characteristics of manhole covers
Cast iron manhole cover
1. Good resistance. The impact value and the details of the medium carbon steel are more than 10 times of the gray iron data.
2. Strong corrosion resistance. In the water spray corrosion test, the corrosion amount in the 90-day period is only 1/40 of the steel pipe, which is 1/10 of the gray iron pipe. The service life is 2 times that of gray iron pipes and 5 times that of ordinary steel pipes.
3. Good plasticity. The elongation is ≥7%, which is similar to that of high-carbon steel, while the elongation of gray iron data is zero.
4. High intensity. Tensile strength ób≥420MPa, yield strength ós≥300MPa, which is the same as low-carbon steel, and is three times that of gray iron material.