Water-permeable bricks have good air permeability, good water-seepage effect, high strength and no skin damage, and conform to the national environmental protection concept. They can be called environmentally-friendly water-permeable bricks. Nowadays, many people use water-permeable bricks for pavement tiles.
1. Excavation of roadbed: according to the requirements of the plan, the roadbed is excavated, the earthwork is cleared, and the planned elevation is reached; check whether the longitudinal slope, horizontal slope and sidelines meet the planning requirements; repair the roadbed, level the compaction and compaction, and compaction coefficient More than 95%, and pay attention to buried pipelines.
2. Laying of cushion layer: 120mm thick 3: 7 lime soil layer is laid, and large and medium-sized vehicle lanes are laid with 200mm thick 3: 7 lime soil layer, and leveled and compacted, with a compactness of more than 95%.
3. Laying of the bottom layer: 120mm thick 3: 7 lime soil or 100mm thick sand and gravel are laid on the sidewalks and garden roads, and leveled and compacted, and the compactness is above 95%. 150mm thick inorganic bonding material to stabilize the granular cushion layer (or 150mm thick graded gravel, the maximum particle size should not exceed 60mm, and the minimum particle size should not exceed 0.5mm), and small and medium-sized roads should be laid 300mm thick. The inorganic bonding material stabilizes the granular cushion layer, and smoothes the layered compaction, and the compactness is more than 95%.
4. Laying of the screed layer: The screed layer is made of medium sand, 30mm thick. The medium sand requires a certain gradation, that is, the gradation sand with a particle size of 0.3-5mm is leveled.
5. Surface layer paving: The surface layer is pavement bricks. When laying, the pavement bricks should be laid according to the plan drawing. When laying, the pavement bricks should be laid quietly and beaten with a rubber hammer, but the corners of the bricks must not be damaged. CJJ79-98 rules for lock pavement pavement construction and inspection rules. The minimum thickness of sidewalk and square pavement bricks is 60mm, and the minimum thickness of small car road surface bricks is 60mm-80mm.
6. Requirements for seam sand: The quality of seam sand should meet the requirements of CJJ79-98.