The porous self-permeability function or structural methods such as a gap, a mortise and tenon structure, a groove cavity structure or a bottom cavity can achieve structural water permeability.
Guangzhou permeable brick classification
1. General permeable brick: The porous concrete material made of ordinary crushed stone is restricted to form and is used for pedestrian walks and squares in general streets. It is a general paving product.
2. Polymer fiber concrete permeable brick: The material is granite aggregate, high-strength cement and cement polymer reinforcing agent, and it is blended with polypropylene fiber, the feeding ratio is tight, and it is restricted to form after mixing.
How much is the permeable brick? It is mainly used for the paving of sidewalks, squares, parking lots and other places in municipalities, important projects and residential areas.
3. Color stone composite concrete permeable brick: The material surface layer is glued with natural colored granite, marble and modified epoxy resin, and then combined with the bottom polymer fiber porous concrete to form a restricted composite.
The surface of this product is gorgeous, natural color, and has the general texture of stone. After compounding with concrete, the strength is higher than the stone and the cost is slightly higher than the concrete permeable brick, and the price is 1/2 of the stone floor tile. It is an economical and advanced Flooring products.
It is mainly used in luxury business districts, large squares, hotel parking lots and high-end villa communities.
4. Color Stone Epoxy Permeable Brick: The aggregate is made of natural color stone and imported modified epoxy resin, and processed by special technology.
This product can be prefabricated, can be cast on site, and can spell various artistic graphics and color lines, giving people a pleasing touch. Primarily used in garden landscape engineering and high-end villa communities.
5. Concrete permeable bricks: concrete products made of river sand, cement, water, and a certain percentage of water permeable agent.
Compared with resin permeable bricks, ceramic permeable bricks and gap permeable bricks, this product has low production cost, simple manufacturing process and easy operation.
It is widely used in highways, airfield runways, roadways, sidewalks, squares and garden buildings.
6. Ecological sand-based permeable brick: A new type of ecological and environmental protection data produced by permeable lawn bricks produced by desert aeolian sand.
Its water permeation principle and molding method were evaluated as the first in China by the Ministry of Construction Science and Technology. And successfully used in "Bird's Nest", Water Cube, Shanghai World Expo China Pavilion, Zhongnanhai Office District, Chang'an Street Renovation on the 60th Anniversary of National Day and other key national projects.