1. The quality of the tiles should meet the requirements of the plan. If the tiles are found to be non-standard in size, uneven in color, or warped, they should promptly inform the project department to be on-site personnel.
2. The subgrade under the tree cave must be compacted and leveled with M5.0 mortar. The masonry must be stable, the top surface is flat, the seam width is uniform, the grooves are dense, the lines are smooth, and the curves are smooth and beautiful.
3. The 2cm thick M7.5 cement mortar is laid under the tiles. The mortar must be strictly in accordance with the planning ratio and mixed uniformly. The yellow sand must be sieved. When laying, the 2m ruler should be used to measure the surface layer in the vertical, horizontal and oblique directions. Flatness, timely repairs that do not meet the requirements.
4. Rubber paving shall be used for paving tiles (the use of iron hammers is forbidden) to make the mortar full, and there shall be no false angles and hollow drums; the gaps shall be uniform and tidy, the sand filling shall be full, and the same day shall be filled with seams; Longitudinal and transverse seams should be straight, and curved sections and rounded corners should be straight and beautiful.
5. The top surface of the tree cave stone and the tile are flush, and there must be no movement and unevenness; the vertical and horizontal slope meets the planning requirements, and there is no water accumulation on the surface.