How to increase the high number of lime of grass planting bricks? Ash powder grass planting bricks have the characteristics of high compression resistance, high strength, and low water absorption. Many projects will acquire it in large quantities. How to pile it up should be paid attention to by the person in charge of the plant. problem. Xiaobian thought that the stacking of grass planting bricks had the following guidelines.
1. In order to facilitate construction, the grass planting bricks in the first construction site should be stacked as close as possible to the transportation line in accordance with the construction order of the project.
2. In order to ensure the safe and smooth transfer of grass planting bricks, the entryway is not less than 600mm, the conveying path is 2000 ~ 3000mm, and the distance between the grass planting brick stack and the wall is not less than 500mm.
3. There are different varieties and uses of grass planting bricks. Before stacking, the brick type, brick number, primary size and application site should be carefully marked.
Fourth, this is a very important thing. According to the ingredients, specifications and sizes of the planting bricks, they should be stacked separately, otherwise it will be difficult to find them once they are confused.
The criteria for the stacking of grass planting bricks are the above four points. For the smooth progress of the project, both the project manager and the construction staff must pay careful attention to this issue. Grass planting bricks can be used for building maintenance structures, masonry columns, arches, chimneys, kiln bodies, trenches and roots, etc. It is easier to understand these purchases. Let us understand the anti-corrosion function of grass planting bricks:
Chemical composition and properties: General requirements: The purity should be high, the impurities should be extremely small, especially the harmful content must be strictly controlled; the chemical reactivity between the grass bricks and the corrosive materials is low, and they have the same (or adjacent) acidity or Alkaline.
Mineral composition and microstructure: When the content of crystalline phase in the material is relatively high, the crystalline mineral in the matrix has a high melting point, a large number, a small amount of high-temperature liquid phase, a large viscosity and a loose condition, it often shows outstanding Chemical resistance.
Stomata and porosity: Apparent pores are shortcuts for corrosives to penetrate into the material, and can significantly increase the area of contact between corrosives and materials. If the grass plant brick material has a low porosity and a very small pore size, it can often be useful in blocking the penetration of corrosives, and then it is beneficial to enhance its chemical resistance.
Grass fire brick underfire refers to the lack of firing temperature of the brick or the lack of persistent sintering temperature, which then leads to its low strength and poor durability. Once the under fire phenomenon appears, it means that the brick can no longer be used continuously. If we want to completely avoid this problem, we need to understand the specific cause of this problem.
1. The burner's fire degree is not accurate, and the small fire is enlarged, especially when there is a large difference between the light at night and the day.
2. When adding external fuel, the external fuel was not added in accordance with the rules of frequent addition, less addition, and few additions, which caused a large change in the heat in the kiln.
3. The ash content of the fuel is too large, the calorific value is low, and the quality is not good. The amount of coal input is still performed according to the quantity of the fuel of better quality, which causes the total heat in the kiln to fail, and the temperature in the kiln cannot rise to the required temperature.
4. The use of the air lock is too high, and the ventilation of the whole kiln is too large. A large amount of heat in the kiln is drawn away, and the temperature in the kiln cannot be raised to the temperature required for firing.
5. The air damper is too low and the ventilation in the kiln is too small, resulting in an unsatisfied amount of oxygen during the fuel burning in the kiln. The incineration intensity per unit time is very low, and the heat generated by the fuel burning is lacking to raise the temperature in the kiln to The required temperature.
The specific manifestation of the underfire of grass planting bricks is the large porosity, low strength, poor durability, and decreased quality of the bricks. If we find that the bricks show underfire, we can find the specific reasons for this problem from the above 5 aspects. And adopt a useful solution, but also improve the kiln process, so as to reduce the incidence of underfire.
If the grass planting brick is placed in a humid environment for a long time, it will often show the problem of pan-alkali, which is specifically manifested by the whitening of the brick surface, the paint or paint on the brick surface is lifted up, and it will no longer stick to the wall surface, and it will appear in severe cases The problems of peeling and falling off have affected the normal use of bricks. Therefore, how to prevent the plant alkali brick pantothecin has become an important issue facing major manufacturers, Xiaobian introduce to us the first way to prevent brick pantoalkali!
1. Make sure to prevent the skew when constructing the wall, so as to avoid the temporary retention of snow and water on the wall, which will cause the planting bricks to become alkaline.
2. Stirring mortar should use high number lime and add other elements.
3. Try to move the soil under the conditions of measuring above 5 degrees in the open air as much as possible.
4. Masonry with a high consistency of sub-dry mortar, allowing the mortar to quickly set.
5. The firing temperature of the brick should be controlled at about 950 degrees, and the firing time should be prolonged properly. This can not only promote the reaction between silicate minerals and alkaline oxides, but also facilitate the differentiation and escape of sulfur dioxide gas, and then reduce the generation of sulfate. To achieve the purpose of reducing ubiquitin.
The problem of alkali-flooding of grass-planting bricks will not only affect the performance of the bricks, but also affect the aesthetics of the building. When we do the above, we can effectively avoid the problem of alkali-flooding in the later stage of grass-planting bricks.