China's cement product industry is developing rapidly. Therefore, most of the enterprises' production models are very different. In the increasingly fierce market competition and under increasing environmental pressure, Guangzhou Wanxin Cement Products Co., Ltd. will undoubtedly Is the guideline for the development of the industry. In the modern construction industry, cement products are the primary building materials, and such materials are used frequently and widely.
However, what should be paid attention to when storing cement finger products:
1. Under excellent storage conditions, cement products will slowly absorb water in the air and lose strength;
2. The inspection should be carried out immediately after the cement enters the site. In order to ensure the quality of the project, the guidelines of inspection before application should be strictly followed; the cycle of cement inspection is longer, and generally takes 1 month.
3. After 3 months of storage of bagged cement, the strength decreases by about 10% -20%; after 16 months, it decreases by about 15-30%, and after one year, it decreases by about 25% -40%;
4. Cement shall not be mixed with sundries during transportation and storage;
5. Cement of different varieties, strength grades and date of manufacture shall be stored separately and marked, and shall not be turbid;
6. Bulk cement should be stored in separate stocks. Waterproof and moisture-proof should be considered when bagged cement is stacked. The stacking height generally does not exceed 10 bags, and about one ton per square meter can be stacked;
7. The principle of first-serving first-use should be considered when using; the storage period should generally not exceed 3 months.