What are the selection criteria for buying cement pipes and the scope of use of cement pipes
Cement pipes are very common in our days, especially in the construction industry. According to the enlightenment brought by the industry regulations of the pipeline operators and relevant departments and the frequent occurrence of incidents, the problems that are simply presented during the use of cement pipes must be paid attention to. So what issues should be paid attention to when purchasing cement pipes? In what areas are cement pipes used and what are the disadvantages of cement pipes in use? With these questions, the cement pipe manufacturers will introduce some selection rules for cement pipes, let's take a look together.
First, the purchase specifications of cement pipes
In all aspects of cement pipe processing, we must advocate green, and we must also increase control in pipe manufacturing operations, raw materials, oil, waste, etc., and make reasonable arrangements and reasonable use. Pay attention to always check the lubricant, liquid, Hydraulic oil, oil level and quality, and pay attention to check the tightness of the whole machine. It is found that there is too much oil shortage in the inspection, and the reason should be analyzed. Under the same conditions of bearing capacity, the modulus of the flexible transmission gear can be reduced, the tooth width can be increased, the number of teeth can be increased, and the transmission ratio can be increased. Under the premise that the total transmission is unchanged, the reducer can be correspondingly reduced, and it is easy to select and use a standard reducer. This is more advantageous for large cylinders with low speed and heavy loads. The cylindrical equipment in the cement pipe equipment is changed to flexible transmission, and its original orientation can be unchanged, and only a slight treatment of the root can be done.
1. With rigid and flexible interface, excellent mechanical properties, compression and impact resistance;
2. Stable chemical performance, corrosion resistance, non-toxic and pollution-free, and belongs to environmental protection pipe;
3. Convenient connection, the use of flexible rubber rings, good joint sealing, long-term operation, reliable quality, no leakage.
4. The inner wall of the pipeline is smooth, the fluid friction is small, and the service life under the ground can be more than 20 years.
5, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, good abrasion resistance, buried life can be up to 20 years.
Second, the scope of use of cement pipe products
Scope of use of cement pipe products: municipal engineering rainwater, sewage discharge, industrial wastewater discharge, residential drainage engineering, pre-buried pipes and water seepage of railway expressways, drainage, cables, optical cable jackets, mine drainage engineering, agricultural and forestry drainage and irrigation, drilling Well wall pipe, water conservancy project.
Third, the shortcomings that are easy to appear in the cement pipe
Disadvantages easily present in cement pipes. According to the enlightenment brought by the industry regulations of the pipeline operators and relevant departments and the frequent occurrence of incidents, the problems that are simply presented during the use of cement pipes must be taken seriously. The following editors summarize the following shortcomings:
1. The general disadvantage is corrosion. There are two types of corrosion: corrosion and corrosion. These two types of corrosion are chronic and cannot be easily detected by inspectors. The other is stress corrosion cracking, which is caused by corrosion, tension and stress, which causes great damage.
2. Mechanical damage is also a shortcoming of cement pipes, mainly including circular chisels and dents with circular chisels, which are usually caused by mechanical loss.
3. The shortcomings of the external cracks are attributed to the plane defects of the cement pipeline. They are simply found, and the cracks are attributed to severe wear. The perforation will cause cracks or leaks. Therefore, the cement pipe must be inspected in a timely manner. Once defects are found, corresponding repair methods are adopted immediately to eliminate hidden safety hazards and ensure safety.