How to maintain reinforced concrete drainage pipes from damage during construction
Cement drainage pipes are prefabricated pipes made of cement and steel bars. Over time, the degree of consolidation of the pipe body will continue to increase, and these only need wet soil to continue the entire process of the chamber. Therefore, its safety and practicability are particularly high. Cement pipes are often used in urban sewage discharge pipes, as well as shared external pipes such as tap water and gas, as well as drainage and water permeability of our highways. It can be seen that cement pipes are widely used, but cement drainage pipes What factors should be paid attention to during construction, and how to maintain the cement drainage pipeline from being damaged during construction? Today, I will take everyone to understand the matters needing attention in the construction process.
How to maintain the cement drainage pipe not damaged during construction
I. Methods to maintain the cement drainage pipeline from damage during construction
1. The buried pipeline of cement drainage pipe shall not be arranged at the place where it may receive the pressure of heavy objects or pass through the base of production equipment. In special cases, it should be negotiated with the relevant professional
2. Cement drainage pipes shall not pass through the settlement joints, flues and air ducts, and shall not pass through expansion joints. When conditions are required to pass the period, corresponding technical measures should be taken.
3. Holes should be reserved when the cement drainage pipe passes through the load-bearing wall or root. And the headroom of the upper part of the pipe should not be less than the settlement of the building, and generally should not be less than 0.15m. Cement pipe product manufacturers
4. When the cement drainage riser passes through the floor, a sleeve should be set. For the cast-in-situ floor, a hole or a sleeve should be reserved. The hole size must be 50 ~ 100㎜ larger than the pipe diameter.
5. The small buried depth of the cement drainage pipe in the factory building should meet the requirements, and steel pipes or water-supply cast iron pipes should be selected under the rails, and the small buried depth should not be less than 1.0m.
Construction methods of cement drainage pipes
1.Open cut method
Open cut method, also called slot construction method. Dig trenches according to the measurement alignment during construction. Generally, reinforced concrete pipes are used for small and medium diameter cement drainage pipes, and concrete or brick and stone structure pipes are used for large and medium diameters. Because the drainage pipe is a gravity flow pipe, the difficulty of the elevation of the flowing water surface is the key to the quality of the construction, so the construction must be strictly controlled according to the design. The sewage pipeline must be leak-proof and leak-proof. Cement pipe products manufacturers
During the construction of cement drainage pipes, due to the excavation of the road, the piled materials and the excavated earthwork caused inconvenience to the activities of residents, factories, shops and public facilities on both sides of the pipeline. Therefore, we must do a good job in the design of the construction organization, speed up the construction progress, and insist on the orderliness of the construction site. Do not open the digging ditch across the entire line, delaying time. Safety facilities shall be set up at the construction site to ensure the safety of passing pedestrians and vehicles. Safety maintenance measures should be taken on both sides of the trench and underground pipelines to prevent the two sides of the trench from sinking, damaging the construction of houses, and cracking other underground pipelines.
2. Jacking method
Excavation operation pits in the direction of the inspection well. The pits that are facing the pipe section of the stinger are composed of sleepers and steel plates to form a solid back. For more pipe jacking pits, continuous wall or sinking method can be used for construction. A concrete floor is poured at the bottom of the pit and guide rails are laid. Jacks and irons are placed in the pit. The pipe is placed on the guide rail, and the jacking equipment has been used to jack up the earthwork space in the pipe. This method of digging while jacking is called the pipe jacking method.
Pipe jacking method usually chooses the enterprise mouth pipe or the flat mouth pipe. Before the cement drainage pipe is pushed in, it is filled with hemp braid and embedded in the pipe tree pipe D to prevent the mouth of the pipe from being damaged during the jacking. interface. After the pipe section reaches the front pit, remove all expansion rings and fill the joint gap with asbestos cement. When the pipe jacking method is used for construction, there is less disturbance to the above-ground activities and underground facilities, less earthwork, no need for the foundation of the pipeline, and good conditions for pipeline stress. However, since the excavation takes place in the pipe, the pipe diameter should not be less than 90mm. Because the pushing resistance cannot be too large, the diameter of the pipe should not be greater than 2500mm.