外观质量检测有哪些？ What are the appearance quality inspections of reinforced concrete drainage pipes ?
Concrete pipe professionals explain the following analysis:
Functional advantages of reinforced concrete drainage pipes: Reinforced concrete drainage pipes have abrasive solids such as dust, powder, fibers, chips and particles, gas and liquid environments, and are extremely resistant to wear. Very resistant to high pressure, vacuum and anti-shrink, high shaft strength, very smooth material, bending radius is approximately equal to the outer diameter, outstanding chemical resistance, and can discharge static electricity.
Reinforced concrete drainage pipe exposed quality inspection:
(1). Visually inspect the surface of the pipe body for exposed tendons;
(2) Measure the length of exposed ribs with a steel tape measure.
Reinforced concrete drainage pipes are divided into flat-reinforced concrete drainage pipes, socket-reinforced concrete drainage pipes, and flexible grooved reinforced concrete drainage pipes. The diameter of the pipe is 200-2000mm, and various specifications are sufficient in stock.
Features of reinforced concrete drainage pipe:
(1) Organic combination of strength and flexibility: The unique double corrugated structure effectively improves the external pressure strength of the product, and the drainage system will not be deformed by external pressure to affect the drainage effect;
(2) Economic type: Compared with other drainage pipes of the same caliber, its price is lower;
(3) Drainage safety: The orifice is located in the trough. Due to the two-way action of the wave crest and the filtering fabric, the orifice is not easy to block, ensuring the unobstructed water permeability system
(4) Corrosion resistance: Compared with soft stretch spring drainage pipes, plastics are not easy to rust.
Concrete and reinforced concrete drainage pipes have irreplaceable advantages such as high resistance to external pressure, good durability, long service life, low production costs, convenient manufacturing, and low prices. It has been widely used in the construction of electric power and railway engineering and the construction of comprehensive pipe corridors, and has played a huge role.