Product knowledge of concrete drainage pipe
Modern urban life requires drainage pipes, whether it is underground sewage or underground cables, so it is mainly used for highways, municipal construction, residential quarters, sports fields, squares, urban and rural construction, industrial and mining enterprises to discharge rainwater, sewage and irrigation of farmland , Culverts, cable tunnels and other special purpose pipes.
What are the product knowledge of concrete drainage pipes?
Concrete pipe professionals explain the following analysis:
The drainage pipe is a kind of cement products. It is a prefabricated pipe made of cement and steel bars. It can be used as a city sewage pipe and a water pipe used in some special factories and mines.
Drain pipes are also called cement pressure pipes and reinforced concrete drain pipes. The hydrated cement and steel bar set together to form a solid tube. The moist soil can continue the hardening process of the pipe body. With the extension of time, the strength and hardness of the pipe body will be gradually added. Therefore, it is safe and durable to bury in the ground. The pipe body can withstand changes in underground pressure and the erosion of underground sewage or stray current, so the consolidation of the pipe body has durability.
The drainage control pipe technology is mainly divided into: centrifugal pipe, suspension roll pipe
1. Centrifugal tube making process
When plastic concrete is used, the wall structure of the pipe is layered after molding, which affects the ability of the concrete to resist the load. The general designation of the concrete is C30, which can also achieve C40, but the concrete weight of the pipe mouth is lower than the pipe body, which is not suitable for Pipe jacking; When the pipe mold is lying on the centrifuge at high speed during molding, the steel mesh moves with it, which will present two conditions that affect the service life of the pipe:
1. Reinforcement nets will have tendons running and leaking in real time if there are no welding points, which will make the tube part appear without tendons;
2. It is difficult to center the reinforced mesh after forming. The reinforced mesh is eccentric, that is, the maintenance layer of the reinforced mesh is uneven; this process requires a large number of molds to ensure the output. The size of each mold has errors. Long-term disassembly and use will also show great deformation
Second, the suspension roll pipe making process
Dry and hard concrete is used, the concrete structure of the pipe wall is uniform, and the ability to resist loads is outstanding; the concrete designation is generally C30, C40; the noise during molding is reduced compared to the centrifugal process, and the operating site environment is cleaner than the centrifugal process; The wall thickness must be added when the diameter of the pipe is satisfied to meet the impermeability requirements; some other defects of the centrifugal process also exist
Precautions for drainage pipe laying:
1. Before the drainage pipe is laid, it should be inspected whether the pipe is flawless or cracked.
2. The foundation of the pipeline must be strictly controlled and must pass the layer-by-layer inspection, because the quality of the foundation directly affects the later construction.
3. The pipeline must be laid in accordance with the construction plan when laying it, which will seriously affect the quality problems after the laying.
4. After the pipeline is laid, it must be inspected, and the problems should be repaired in time to eliminate the hidden safety hazards.
Modern urban life requires drainage pipes, whether it is underground sewage or underground cables, so it is mainly used for highways, municipal construction, residential quarters, sports fields, squares, urban and rural construction, industrial and mining enterprises to discharge rainwater, sewage, and farmland irrigation. , Culvert, cable tunnel, etc.
The pipe body of the drainage pipe also has excellent heat resistance, flame retardant and fire resistance are also its outstanding functions; non-metal is the raw material of the pipe body, so it does not have magnetism, and the single-core cable is placed in the pipe. Vortex, etc. Then double the benefits of this drainage pipe. Drain pipes are mainly used for underground cable maintenance pipes, underground fiber optic cable maintenance pipes, chimney pipes, irrigation pipes, and can also be used for drainage of groundwater, oil or corrosive liquids and gases.