What are the procedures for reinforced concrete pipe installation?
The concrete pipe professional explained with us the following analysis:
1. The specifications, functions, appearance quality and dimensions of the pipe joints shall comply with the requirements of relevant regulations.
2. Appearance inspection should be performed before the pipe joint device, and defects such as cracks, protective layer peeling, hollow drums, and joint corners should be found and repaired and qualified before use.
3. The inside and outside of the pipe should be cleaned before the pipe joint device. The pipe center and the inner bottom elevation should meet the planning requirements during the installation. Measures must be taken to stabilize the pipe to prevent the pipe from rolling over.
4. When the concrete foundation is selected, after the pipeline center and elevation are qualified for re-inspection, the concrete of the tube seat should be timely poured according to the planning requirements.
5. Before the reinforced concrete pipe device with flexible interface, the inner working surface of the socket and the outer working surface of the socket should be cleaned; the rubber ring sleeved on the socket should be straight and free of distortion, and it should be properly seated; the rubber ring surface and the socket work The surface should be coated with non-corrosive lubricant; after the device is relaxed, the external force should not be greater than 10mm, and the rubber ring should be on the bearing and socket working surface.
6. The construction of reinforced concrete pipes with rigid interfaces shall comply with the following requirements:
1) The outer wall of the nozzle should be chiseled and washed before wiping the tape;
2) The end of the steel wire mesh should be inserted into the concrete when the concrete pipe base is poured. Before the concrete is initially set, the steel mesh cement mortar tape is layered and layered.
3) Immediately after wiping the tape, it should be covered with water-absorptive materials, and watered for maintenance after 3 to 4 hours;
4) The interface data that falls into the pipeline during cement mortar jointing and wiping interface operation should be cleared; when the pipe diameter is greater than or equal to 700mm, cement mortar should be used to smooth and calender the interface inside the pipe; when the pipe diameter is less than 700mm . Immediately after filling the joint.
7. When the reinforced concrete pipe is installed along a straight line, the longitudinal gap between the nozzles should meet the requirements of planning and product specifications.