What are the primary materials and construction requirements for cement drainage pipes?
The drainage pipe professional explained the following analysis to everyone:
Into the urbanization of the development, from the research of the performance of the cement drainage pipe, the addition of daily sewage, the use of various detergents throughout the use, will inevitably make the requirements of the corrosion resistance of the cement pipe added and changed. Under the proposition of a green city, with the development and improvement of society, people's living standards have improved accordingly, and the ecological environment has changed, giving people a vision of returning to nature.
The following are the construction requirements for cement drainage pipes
1. Determine the centerline of the pipeline;
2. Establish a temporary level;
3. The height of the soil on one side of the groove is not more than 2 meters, and the distance from the edge of the groove is not less than 1 meter;
4. On both sides of the trench, set up an elevation pile symmetrically at a distance of 1 meter above the bottom of the trench, and nail the same height elevation nails;
5. Trench excavation 3 The excavator is mainly used for excavation, and manual bottom cleaning is supplemented. The rainwater bucket connection pipe and branch pipe are selected for manual excavation.
When referring to the primary information of cement pipes, it is our cement, which is also a type of cement products. There are many cement products: cement pipes, cement boards, cement bricks, and so on. Moreover, the production of our cement pipes is primarily a drainage pipe made by connecting our cement and steel bars together. Then, this type of pipe is mostly used in the construction of urban sewer pipes.