Classification and use method of cement pipeline
The common sense of cement pipelines is presumably we don't know it yet. The following will introduce some common knowledge of cement pipelines by cement pipeline manufacturers. Cement pipes are also called cement pressure pipes and reinforced concrete pipes, which can be used as sewage pipes in urban construction bases, flood prevention and drainage, and water pipes and farm machinery wells used in some special factories and mines.
There are several types of cement pipelines:
Flat mouth reinforced concrete pipe, flexible tongue and groove reinforced concrete pipe, socket reinforced concrete pipe, etc.
Uses of cement pipes:
1. Water pipelines used in cities and towns, such as wastewater discharge pipelines, irrigation water pipelines, etc.
2. It can be used for running water, power telecommunications, gas forces, etc. The outer casing of the pipeline needs to be laid underground;
3. Longitudinal and lateral drainage and water permeability of expressways;
1. Before use, check whether each part is normal and whether there is any rupture, and acknowledge whether the connecting parts of the pipes are consistent.
2. Use in accordance with the standard, not overweight.