Classification and application method of cement pipe
The classification and application method of cement pipes. We have all seen cement pipes. The construction of houses, the construction of roads and the laying of underground lines are often used. Because they are used differently in different places, cement pipes are divided There are several, so what are the different types of cement pipes and how to use them? Let's learn something:
There are several types of cement pipelines:
Flat mouth reinforced concrete pipe, flexible tongue and groove reinforced concrete pipe, socket reinforced concrete pipe, etc.
Uses of cement pipes:
1. Water pipelines used in cities and towns, such as wastewater discharge pipelines, irrigation water pipelines, etc.
2. It can be used for running water, power telecommunications, gas power, etc. The outer casing of the pipeline needs to be laid underground;
3. Longitudinal and lateral drainage and water permeability of expressways;
1. Before use, check whether each part is normal, and whether there is any breakage, and confirm whether the connecting parts of each pipeline are consistent.
2. Use it according to the standard, and do not overweight.