Precautions for the use of cement pipes
Cautions for the use of cement pipes. Cement pipes are pipes made of cement and steel bars. They are widely used in industrial production and engineering. However, there are also some matters needing attention in the use of cement pipes. If you do not pay attention, it may affect the function of cement pipes and even affect their service life. The following is a brief introduction of the precautions for the use of cement pipes.
1. Before using the cement pipe, it is necessary to check whether all parts are normal. After confirming that the operation is normal, check whether the hose connections are secure.
2. Strictly abide by the rules in the main parameters when using, do not overload, or continue to suppress after arriving at the trip, otherwise, when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the rules, severe oil leakage will occur at the top of the cylinder.
3. If the amount of oil in the pump body is insufficient, you must first participate in the working oil (32 # hydraulic oil) in the pump before doing the work.
4.For the requirements of electric pumps, refer to the operating instructions of electric pumps.
5. The center of gravity of the heavy object should be selected properly. The force point of the electric jack should be selected reasonably. The bottom surface should be flat. At the same time, the soft and hard conditions of the ground should be considered. The tough wood should be placed. The placement should be stable.
6. After the electric jack lifts the heavy object in, it should be supported by the support in time. It is forbidden to use the electric jack as a support.