The speed-regulating motor drives the supporting roller to roll, the supporting roller drives the pipe mold to rotate at high speed, and the concrete rotates together under the effect of centrifugal force, gradually compacting. Different cement pipe making machine molds can produce cement pipes of different standards.
Defects: Due to the effect of centrifugal force, the concrete is prone to delamination, and the slurry is thrown more often.
1. The wall of the cement pipe mold is coated with isolating agent, put on the bundled steel cage, close the pipe mold, tighten the closing screws, and then install the running wheel. (The small mold can fill the concrete into the tube mold at one time in advance).
2. Put the assembled cement pipe mold on the supporting wheel slowly with a door crane (driving), taking care not to collide, and then move the crane away from the work area.
3. Start the motor and adjust to the feeding speed. The speed should be such that the fed concrete does not fall a little higher under the effect of centrifugal force.
4. First fill the mixed materials into the socket of the pipe mold (the same material is used for the pipe body and the mouth of the cement pipe for the flat mouth and the groove), and then feed the concrete material of the pipe body. The larger diameter should be fed in layers. material. After feeding, extend for 1-2 minutes.
5. Slowly adjust the rotation speed to the high-speed rotation stage. The high-speed rotation time should be 20-30 minutes. Before the centrifugal molding is completed, the exposed stones and floating slurry on the inner wall of the tube should be scraped off.
6. After the centrifugal molding is completed, rotate the governor to zero, and block the governor power supply. After stopping, the pipe mold is slowly lifted and put into the steaming pond. After the steaming is completed, the mold is released.