Constrained by standards and hell, the applicable methods of cement pipes in different places vary in scale. Then let's introduce it to us by Wanxin Xiaobian. Classification of cement pipes, see if you can find the cement pipe you want?
Cement pipe is a kind of water supply pipe and farm machine well commonly used in sewage drainage, flood control drainage, and some special factories and mines. According to its use, it can be divided into: flat mouth reinforced concrete cement pipe, flexible tongue and groove reinforced concrete cement pipe, socket socket reinforced concrete cement pipe, F-shaped steel socket cement pipe, flat mouth ring joint cement pipe, and tongue and groove cement pipe.
The main effect of the cement pipe is that it is used for drainage pipes for rainwater and sewage in cities and towns, and it is also an outer pipe that requires underground pipelines such as tap water, power telecommunications, and gas power. The specific application methods are as follows:
1. It is necessary to check whether each department is normal before using it. Confirm that each hose is connected reliably.
2. After the electric jack lifts the heavy object in, the support should be used to firmly support the heavy object in time to prevent the electric jack from being used as a support.
3. The center of gravity of the heavy object should be selected properly. The force point of the electric jack should be reasonably selected. The bottom surface should be flat. At the same time, the soft and hard conditions on the ground should be taken into consideration.
4. If the amount of oil in the pump body is lacking, you must first join the pump with working oil (32 # hydraulic oil) to work.
5. During application, strictly abide by the provisions in the main parameters, avoid overloading, or continue to suppress after reaching the trip, otherwise when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the regulations, serious oil leakage will occur at the top of the cylinder.
6. Please refer to the electric pump operation manual for electric pump.