In the current urban construction, whether it is housing construction or construction site construction is still other aspects of construction. Regarding the use of information, cement pipes are essential. We all know that today's urban construction is inseparable from cement pipes, groundwater flow and sewage discharge. Such cement pipes must be used. At the same time, for the user, choosing a good cement pipe is what we care about. For this reason, Xiaoxin Xiaobian introduces us to several methods of selecting and maintaining cement pipes so that we can refer to them when selecting cement pipes.
First of all, we should choose cement pipe products with the following characteristics when selecting cement pipes.
1. With rigid and flexible interface, excellent mechanical function, compression and impact resistance.
2. Stable chemical function, corrosion resistance, non-toxic and pollution-free, it belongs to environmental protection pipe.
3. The inner wall of the pipeline is smooth, the fluid friction is small, and the service life under the ground can be more than 20 years.
4. High temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, good abrasion resistance, the service life under the ground can be more than 20 years.
5. Convenient connection, the use of flexible rubber rings, good joint sealing, long-term operation, reliable quality, no leakage.
Regarding the maintenance of cement pipes, we usually use the following two methods:
The first is to build a steam curing pond. The general steam curing pond needs 2.5 meters wide, 4 meters long, and 3 meters deep. It can also be determined according to its own production volume and the size of the mold. It also requires the boiler to transport steam to the steam curing pond. The degree of sealing of the steaming pond is better, and it can be used after the steaming pond is completed. After the cement pipe is completed, it can be hoisted into the steaming pond for steaming. Generally, the steaming is required to condense after 2.5--3.5 hours. Generally, the higher the temperature, the shorter the steaming time and the steaming time. Inversely proportional to the temperature of the steam, the higher the temperature the better.
There is also natural maintenance
Natural maintenance does not require steaming ponds. After the cement pipe is finished, the cement pipe and mold are placed in the open air for natural maintenance. Generally, after the cement pipe is finished, it needs to be maintained in the open air for one day, and the mold can be opened and opened the next day. After that, natural maintenance is required for 4-6 days, and a special person sprays water on the cement pipe three times a day. The time is usually once in the morning, once at noon, and once in the afternoon. The purpose of the water spray is to maintain the humidity of the cement pipe so that the concrete can be used by itself. Gradually set, the number of water sprays can also increase and decrease the number of water sprays according to weather conditions and weather humidity. However, there are many molds for natural maintenance.